[Android] Kaspersky autocloses in realme 3 pro phone....Auto close closes everything of KIS including KIS shield.

Kaspersky autocloses in realme 3 pro phone.. need help to fix this issue
Hello saravana184, Welcome! Please tell us: (1) Android operating system: version ? build ? (2) How to find out the full version number of KIS for Android ? (3) KIS Free ? or Licensed ? (see note at the end of my reply) (4) Has KIS been installed recently? (5) Is "autoclose" a new issue or has been happening for more than a month? (6) When autoclose happens, are there any alerts? does KIS shield change colour? What signs show that's there's a problem? (7) What steps do you take to fix "autoclose"? Please let us know? Thank you. Note: Kaspersky free software has (config) limitations, advertising & no Technical Support. If we know this, we ensure we never waste your time, advising you, for example: "contact Technical Support".

Hi Flood, I tried to answer as much as possible for your questions
  1. Android version is 9 and it is colorOS from realme,
  2. KIS version : 11.28.4.2304
  3. Licensed version
  4. Installed KIS 3 months ago
  5. Earlier I was using Redmi note 4 and KIS shield was always ON. But in my realme 3 pro, I see this autoclose issue from day 1.
  6. Auto close closes everything of KIS including KIS shield.
  7. I open KIS as soon as I see the KIS is closed. I added KIS in battery exception also... even then KIS gets autclosed.
kindly help to fix the issue.

1. realme 3 pro, colorOS ,v9
  2. KIS A 11.28.4.2304 (Licensed)
  3. KISA installed 3 months ago
  4. autoclose issue has always happened
  5. Auto-close closes everything of KIS including KIS shield.
  6. I open KIS as soon as I see the KIS is closed.
  7. I added KIS in battery exception also... even then KIS gets autclosed.
Hello saravana184, Thank you for posting back and all the information:clap_tone3:
  1. Does ColorOS, have any numbers after OS?
  2. Is Realme 3 pro, colorOS ,v9 - firmware up-to-date?
  3. Please check Realme 3 pro, colorOS ,v9 "about", tell me the v9 release date please?
  4. Where was KISA installed from?
  5. What was installed on Realme 3 pro before KISA was installed?
  6. Does Realme 3 pro have Virus Scan feature/function? IF "yes", is Virus Scan running automatically or "on demand"?
  7. Please download & install AIDA64, start AIDA64, select 3 vertical dots (top righthand corner), select Send Report in Email, select Save to Drive, select Save, upload the file and pm the link please? Note: if you don't use Drive, email the report to yourself, upload to cloud storage of your choice & pm the link. I've uploaded 3 AIDA64 images (in a .zip) to guide you.
Thank you:pray_tone3:

Hi Flood, I tried to answer as much as possible for your questions
  1. ColorOS 6, RMX1851EX_11_A.18
  2. Yes, Realme 3 pro, colorOS firmware is up-to-date.
  3. It was released in August month and couldtnt find the release date.
  4. KISA installed from google playstore
  5. KISA is the first antivirus installed in realme 3 pro
  6. Yes, Realme 3 pro has Virus Scan feature/function. It runs automatically.
kindly help to fix the issue.

1. ColorOS 6, RMX1851EX_11_A.18
  2. Yes, Realme 3 pro, colorOS firmware is up-to-date.
  3. It was released in August month and couldtnt find the release date.
  4. KISA installed from google Playstore
  5. KISA is the first antivirus installed in realme 3 pro
  6. Yes, Realme 3 pro has Virus Scan feature/function. It runs automatically.
Hello saravana184, Thank you for posting back. Please run AIDA64, upload to cloud storage of your choice & pm the link? Thank you.

what AIDA64 does ? how it helps you to fix the issue ?
saravana184 AIDA64 provides system & software information. No personal information is disclosed. Does your phone have G930FXXU1DQD7/G930FOZS1DQD8/G930FXXU1DQC8? Thank you.
okay.... I will send asap. And what is G930FXXU1DQD7/G930FOZS1DQD8/G930FXXU1DQC8? and how do I check in phone?

AIDA64 okay.... I will send asap.
saravana184, Please send the AIDA report so we can help you? Thank you.
Hi, somehow, I solved the issue. Autostart and floating windows management was turned off for KIS. Yesterday, I turned them ON and till now KIS is not autoclosed. If it autocloses again, I will let you know. Anyway, thanks for your response.

Hi, somehow, I solved the issue. Autostart and floating windows management was turned off for KIS. Yesterday, I turned them ON and till now KIS is not autoclosed. If it autocloses again, I will let you know. Anyway, thanks for your response.
Hello saravana184, Thank for letting us know. Also, the phone "automatic" virus scan may conflict with Kaspersky software, if you think about it, Kaspersky software is managing the phone protection, including virus scans. You may wish to contact Kaspersky Technical Support, for advice. Thanks again.