Android, exclusions? Always skip known file [cross post = merged.] [Closed]

gbwj
Go to solution Solved by Flood and Flood's wife,

When kis scans my android device there is one app it finds that I know about and have to tell it to skip. Is there a way to tell kis to always skip the app?
Hello gbwj, Welcome! I've checked the available scan configurations & checked with Technical Support, their advice is: "this is not possible in the mobile version of Kaspersky" They have added the requirement as a "suggestion" for possible development in future versions of KIS for mobile devices. Thank you & best regards.

• Solution
When kis scans my android device there is one app it finds that I know about and have to tell it to skip. Is there a way to tell kis to always skip the app?
Hello gbwj, Good news: a further update from the Lab, as follows: "the request has been considered and added to the list of suggestions that will be implemented in future versions of Kaspersky Internet Security for Android." Thank you so much for proposing the enhancement:pray_tone3:, it will be useful to all KISA users:clap_tone3:. Best regards.

Glad to have helped in some way. I just happened to find the need
You have helped gbwj, and you took the time to raise the issue, your "need" is also common to other users of KISA. Sometimes, the Lab "needs" more than one person to make an enhancement request, before they consider the request is something that would benefit many. So thanks again:pray_tone3:

• 4 months later...

I posted once before wanting to be able to tell Kaspersky to not scan a file it says is a problem. I know what the file is and it is not a problem.  Will exclusions ever be added to the android version of the application? 

Hello  @gbwj,

I’ve asked the Moderators to merge the duplicate Topics. 

I was waiting for them to do so before updating your original Topic, but now that this Topic is updated I’ll add the update here & in your original Topic as well🙃

The functionality you require is not available, the issue is still with the development team, unfortunately, sometimes, some things take a really long time😓

Best regards,

Flood🐳

​Hello  @gbwj

I’ve asked the Moderators to merge the duplicate Topics. 

I was waiting for them to do so before updating this Topic, but now that your other Topic is replied to, I’ll add the update to both Topics🙂

The functionality you require is not available, the issue is still with the development team, unfortunately, sometimes, some things take a really long time😓

Best regards,

Flood🐳 

I do select skip and the next time Kaspersky scans I have to select skip again. I would like for Kaspersky to remember that I want it to skip that file and not have to ask me again  

Hello,

The functionality you require is not available. You can see this support article to config protection level to disable PUA detection : https://help.kaspersky.com/KISA/Android_11.37/en-US/71782.htm

Regards.