Android device synchronization problem

Hello,

I have a problem synchronizing an Android (mobile) device with my local Administration Server (Kaspersky Security Center 11).  Until now I had only Windows laptops synchronized (Agent + KES)

The port TCP/13292 is open and I can see network traffic let through my firewall and reaching my server where the Administration Server is installed. The service is running and listening (checked with netstat and with telnet to server’s IP and 13292 port).

But whenever I try to synchronize my Android device it states “Failed to synchronize with Administration Server / ended with an error; failed to send request to Administration Server.”
It happens whether the installation is done via Google Play or locally via apk stand-alone installation package.
As already stated, the traffic reaches my server and the service is running/listening on the specific port. But somehow it seems the device and the server don’t connect…

For now, I don’t need MDM (although I have it configured and linked with Firebase Cloud Messaging), I just want my device to appear in my “Managed devices” group (or even Unassigned devices group), so I can license it.
I have licenses for Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Business - Select European Edition (License Type Base) 50-99 Node.

KSC version: 11.0.0.1131
KES version on Android: 10.8.3.6

Perhaps do I have to open additional ports? Although I haven’t seen any additional traffic on the firewall…

Any ideas? Thank you!

• 7 months later...

Hi, i have a similar problem, I got it synced internaly with wifi (my android phone) and from outside with port forwarding set ok it doea not sync

Hi, set up the mobile management for Android and it works fine internally with my phone that I managed to apply the policy, add the licence, test the lock and unlock and mugshot..

the problem is when i tried to sync from outside the company network. even though the port forwarding works fine. I can not sync the phone with the server. 

Do i miss any other port other than 13292 & 17100 ? 

thanx 

• 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...