Android 10 - Websites and links cannot be scanned...

There is 1 issue that cannot be resolved in my phone. When I open a Kaspersky app, there is one issue, then I tried to resolve it by by following the steps by turning on the Kaspersky Internet Security Accessibility on my setting and done, then I close the app. When I open again the Kaspersky, again the same issue is still there. When I go through again the steps, the Kaspersky Internet Security turn back to Off. I tried these step in 5 times, restarted my phone still the same. Uninstalled Kaspersky app then installed again still the same. I am using rog phone 5s. As you can see on my screenshots it was turned off the Internet Security Accessibility again. My license is Kaspersky Total Security.

Hello @bryanbiboy 95

Welcome!

1. Log a case with Kaspersky consumer support, either via Chat or Email, select Application malfunction, Other template. Support may request logs, traces & other data, they will guide you.
  • If selecting Chat option, we recommend you request a copy of the chat transcript, make sure you fill in your email address AFTER the chat is activated by the Chat agent & complete the Verify your email address email AFTER the chat completes.
  • When it’s available, please share the outcome with the Community? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋