Always asking permissions when uninstalling and installing programs [programs are in Low Restricted]

Faiz

Keeps asking persmission. See the bottom right kaspersky popup

It takes forever to click allow button to install or unistall application this is so much annoying.

Please help. Also sometimes deletes my installed program files

Hello @Faiz

Welcome!

1. Read before you create a new topic!, tutorial by @Danila T. 
  2. Is PowerShell used as Admin?
  3. For the program uninstall/install/reinstall are you always using PowerShell, not Windows → Add & remove programs? 
  4. So, we understand, are you uninstalling & then re-installing the same program, for example Amazon music?
  5. So, even after ticking Remember my choice for this sequence, KIS still sends another/same alert? 
  6. What takes “forever” & how long is “forever”? 
  7. In KIS Reports, find the “Uninstall run by program… etc.”) events, save the Report as a .txt file & attach 📎 to your reply please? 
  8. Re “sometimes deletes my installed program files”, provide more information please → are the deleted programs being quarantined, what does the KIS software show when a program is being deleted, post a image & or KIS Report please? 

Please post back? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

Hello @Faiz

Welcome!

1. Read before you create a new topic!, tutorial by @Danila T. 
  2. Is PowerShell used as Admin?
  3. For the program uninstall/install/reinstall are you always using PowerShell, not Windows → Add & remove programs? 
  4. So, we understand, are you uninstalling & then re-installing the same program, for example Amazon music?
  5. So, even after ticking Remember my choice for this sequence, KIS still sends another/same alert? 
  6. What takes “forever” & how long is “forever”? 
  7. In KIS Reports, find the “Uninstall run by program… etc.”) events, save the Report as a .txt file & attach 📎 to your reply please? 
  8. Re “sometimes deletes my installed program files”, provide more information please → are the deleted programs being quarantined, what does the KIS software show when a program is being deleted, post a image & or KIS Report please? 

Please post back? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

This is nothing related to power shell, im uninstalling the program using add or remove programs.

No this is the first time i am uninstalling Amazon music
Yes even after Remember my choice KIS still sends the same alet, but the url given is different.

I meant forever is like for each file removed i keep getting this question

Today, 08-08-2021 11:20:33;Application placed in restricted group;Uninstall.exe;Uninstall.exe;C:\Users\Faiz\AppData\Local\Amazon Music;28608;DESKTOP-0MQKJ3U\Faiz;Active user;Application placed in group;;;;;;;Low Restricted;;;Trust group cannot be defined

This is the screenshot of deleting my genuine software

Also, if Kaspersky always asking will be because You probably set it in Interactive Mode:

To change K. to Auto Mode (by default) just tick again: Perform recommended actions automatically…

I removed this option because it deleted my installed software

If You think those detections are false positives, just log in  KOTIP service with Your “My Kaspersky” account credentials, send the files to be analyzed and when the red “Malware” verdict, click on [Submit to reanalyze] and give Your email address to get the final verdict from K. analyst.

Hello @Faiz

Thank you for posting back & the image 👌

1. ❓ Which KIS version & patch(x) x = letter, is installed → on the Windows taskbar or hidden icons, rightclick the Kaspersky icon, select About

As well as the advice from @harlan4096, for the “Always asking permissions when uninstalling and installing programs” issue, contact Kaspersky Technical Support, fill in the Application MalfunctionOther template; Support may request Traces, Logs & other data → they will guide you:

• After submitting the case, you’ll receive an automated email with an INC+12digits reference number, then, normally, within 5 business days, a Kaspersky Technical Support human will be in touch, also by email, you may continue to engage with the Kaspersky Technical Team via email or by updating the INC in their MyKaspersky account.

Please share the outcome with the Community when it’s available? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋