Already have 2 years of subscription on my KIS , relative gifted me another 3 years , can i add ?

I got 3 years susbscription on KIS last year , this year one of the relative gifted me another 3 years KIS My question are 1.) Does the new key have any expiry date before which i have use ? 2.) can i add this new key to already running key ? 3.) I am planning to upgrade my laptop , how to backup my current 2 year key to new PC ? 4.) If at all , how many keys can i stack on my account ?

Welcome on the Forum. 1) No 2) Please wait 1 day before expiry of your current key. 3) Use your current key to activate the product on the new PC 4) Unlimited. You can already add your new key in MyKaspersky now.
thanks a lot. Have been using Kaspersky for past 10 years or so and never knew you can do these .. So i can open the box and add the keys to "MyKaspersky" and use it ONLY when needed , say even 2 years later ? Also do these keys tied to any specific version of Kaspersky ? Again thanks a lot for clarifying.

You are welcome. Yes you can add your key in MyKaspersky before activating the product. Each Kaspersky license is related to one specific product , e.g. a KAV license is not valid for KIS or KTS . Your new license however is valid for future builds of the same product