All Kaspersky data were deleted

Mohdz

Hello

I'm using Kaspersky on my laptop and I suspected I got a malware in my phone using the same wifi with my laptop then I updated Kaspersky and run a total scan for my computer after that I deleted internet traces with Kaspersky tool and restart the computer while there was a message updating windows and restart but after the pc restarts i got a notification for updating the database for Kaspersky and the software acts like it's his first time operation ( like accepting the terms of use window was hoping) I still got the activation number in Kaspersky but the reports were gone and the database updating was like 50 megas or more im wondering why this happens is my device is infected?

10 hours ago, Mohdz said:

I'm using Kaspersky on my laptop and I suspected I got a malware in my phone using the same wifi with my laptop then I updated Kaspersky and run a total scan for my computer after that I deleted internet traces with Kaspersky tool and restart the computer while there was a message updating windows and restart but after the pc restarts i got a notification for updating the database for Kaspersky and the software acts like it's his first time operation ( like accepting the terms of use window was hoping) I still got the activation number in Kaspersky but the reports were gone and the database updating was like 50 megas or more im wondering why this happens (3) is my device is infected?

Hello @Mohdz

Welcome!

• When Internet traces were deleted other options may have inadvertently been selected OR Kaspersky *may* have had a version update, unlikely but, not impossible🤔

Read before you create a new topic!

1. What was the Kaspersky Internet Security version *before* the problem & what is the Kaspersky Internet Security version now -> read: How to find the name and the version number of a Kaspersky application?
  2. Which Windows OS version & BUILD - read: How to find the version of your operating system?
  3. Read & *follow*What are the signs of infection?
  4. Has *another* Full scan been run, what are the results? 
  5. Kaspersky Internet Security has been replaced by Kaspersky's *new* software, read: Kaspersky: Basic, Standard, Plus, Premium - info & FAQ, by Danila T. ; you may wish to upgrade to Kaspersky Standard, no end date for Kaspersky Internet Security has been announced by Kaspersky - as yet. 

Please post back? 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
pn

1. I don't remember the previous version of Kaspersky but the current is 21.3.10.391 (k)

2. I have windows 10 professional build 10240

3. I didn't use my computer that much after what happened to notice any signs

4. After I updated the databases I did a full scan twice and there was nothing

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Mohdz said:

Kaspersky 21.3.10.391 (k)

1. windows 10 professional build 10240

2. I didn't use my computer that much after what happened to notice any signs

3. After I updated the databases I did a full scan twice and there was nothing

Hello @Mohdz

Thank you for the information. 

1. Run Winver again & post back *all* of the OS Build information please? 
  2.  What are the signs of infection? is for (you) to read & use when & IF (you) think there may be a problem/infection - it's a reference resource - to assist you. 
  3. IF you've run two Full scans, please run a Database update, allow it to complete, then shutdown the computer using *Shutdown*, not Restart, power on by pressing the Power button, login & continue to use the computer, if more problems arise, *either* upgrade to Kaspersky Standard OR log a request with Kaspersky Customer Service, so they can analyse data from the computer; on the support page, select either Chat or Email, then fill in Application malfunction, Other template; please include any screen images of the error & a detailed history. Support may request logs, traces & other data; they will guide you. 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋