After Installation, keyboard was totally disabled

After I installed the antivirus it just FULLY DISABLE my keyboard and any keyboard even USB. I can't use the keyboard other than the virtual one...

I need to re-enable this URGENT, I need my keyboard working on my notebook, I need this working

Don't show me links, because all the links I found are either with an old version of the antivirus, or are on any other subject

once again, after installing the antivirus, my keyboard on my notebook WAS TOTALLY DISABLE, IT IS DEAD, AS IF IT WAS TURNED OFF, NOT EVEN CAPSLOOK WORKS, and before you ask, it worked PERFECTLY BEFORE INSTALLING THIS ANTIVIRUS I PAID AND NOW I AM NO KEYBOARD.

Hello @Moacir

Welcome back!

1. Which KIS version & patch(x), x = letter, on the Windows taskbar or hidden icons, rightclick the Kaspersky icon, select About OR, open KIS, select the Support icon > opens the Support page, the information is also available there? 
  2. Since installing KIS, has the Notebook been shutdown, using Shutdown, not Restart, then powered ON, login, start KIS, recheck? 
  3. Re-install the keyboard driver? 
  4. IF the issue persists, contact Support, on the support page, select Chat or Email, fill in Application malfunction, Other template; Support may request logs, traces & other data, they will guide you? 

Thank you?

Flood?+?

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife

8 hours ago, Flood and Flood's wife said:

Hello @Moacir

Welcome back!

1. Which KIS version & patch(x), x = letter, on the Windows taskbar or hidden icons, rightclick the Kaspersky icon, select About OR, open KIS, select the Support icon > opens the Support page, the information is also available there? 
  2. Since installing KIS, has the Notebook been shutdown, using Shutdown, not Restart, then powered ON, login, start KIS, recheck? 
  3. Re-install the keyboard driver? 
  4. IF the issue persists, contact Support, on the support page, select Chat or Email, fill in Application malfunction, Other template; Support may request logs, traces & other data, they will guide you? 

Thank you?

Flood?+?

Not Working... 

I gave up... it's not the first notebook that has this problem. the other one also gave and I had to reinstall everything and I didn't install the antivirus anymore. This one I just decided to restore the windows point, and EVERYTHING went back to normal.

I'm going to ask for a refund/refund and return the antivirus, and get another one that doesn't RUIN ANYTHING ON THE COMPUTER, and that once installed, doesn't need to be juggled to work.

Really, this antivirus, I will not recommend it to anyone, quite the opposite.

29 minutes ago, Moacir said:

I'm going to ask for a refund/refund and return the antivirus

Hello @Moacir

You're most welcome!

Thank you for posting back!

How to request a refund for a Kaspersky application

How to contact the seller

• In case you purchased the code via the Kaspersky website or (your) MyKaspersky account, contact Kaspersky technical support by choosing the Refund topic and filling out the form.
  • If you made the purchase via a different Kaspersky partner, contact them directly.
  • What information to provide, for a Refund request, you'll need to provide the following:
  1. Date of purchase.
  2. Your full name.
  3. Email address used for the purchase.
  4. Order number from the confirmation email.
  • ?IF the purchase was made from a non Kaspersky website, or merchant, you need to contact them directly. 

Thank you?

Flood?+?

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife

• 4 weeks later...

Reinstall your keyboard driver - If any..
If your keyboard driver has developed a fault, your keyboard may stop working. To fix it:

1) Right-click the Start button, then click Device Manager.
2) Expand Keyboards then right-click Standard PS/2 Keyboard and click Uninstall.
3) When prompted to confirm, click OK.
4) Restart your computer after the uninstall. If the problem persists, it’s likely that your driver is outdated, rather than fault

Also, check with your USB connection.

Regards,
J Wick

• 1 month later...
On 7/2/2022 at 10:15 AM, Moacir said:

After I installed the antivirus it just FULLY DISABLE my keyboard and any keyboard even USB. I can't use the keyboard other than the virtual one...

I need to re-enable this URGENT, I need my keyboard working on my notebook, I need this working

Don't show me links, because all the links I found are either with an old version of the antivirus, or are on any other subject

once again, after installing the antivirus, my keyboard on my notebook WAS TOTALLY DISABLE, IT IS DEAD, AS IF IT WAS TURNED OFF, NOT EVEN CAPSLOOK WORKS, and before you ask, it worked PERFECTLY BEFORE INSTALLING THIS ANTIVIRUS I PAID AND NOW I AM NO KEYBOARD.

You can try uncheck Enable Secure Keyboard Input check box in Kaspersky settings

• 3 months later...

Ok , with this keyboard and mouse freezing cant use laptop at all now,  don`t work usb external mouse and keyboard. Can`t do anything. So don`t tell me to check anything, install anything and reinstall anything. Is there any solution from CMD. Data and software inside i can reinstall pc, need to remove KIS how ?

3 hours ago, Mastar said:
  • Don`t tell me to check anything, install anything and reinstall anything.
  1. Is there any solution from CMD. Data and software inside i can reinstall pc, need to remove KIS how?

Hello @Mastar

Welcome!

1. Please contact Kasperky support, on the support page, select either Chat or Email, select Application malfunctionOther template; support may request logs, traces & other data; they will guide you; please include screen-prints of the problem (if available) & a detailed description

Please share the outcome with the Community, when it's available? 

Thank you?
Flood?+?