Adobe CC keeps signed out every Windows Monthly Update [Closed]

Go to solution Solved by Wesly.Zhang,

Hi, I'm using Windows 10 Home 1903 x64 on my Intel CPU computer. Kaspersky Internet Security 2020 20.0.14.1085(c) Recently, I've found something wrong after Windows Update, Adobe Creative Cloud keeps signing out when clicking check for app updates OR every few minutes. checked below nothing worked: https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/kb/troubleshoot-creative-cloud-sign-out-sign-in.html turning scanning encrypted traffic off, didn't help. so I tried setting my Kaspersky not to start with boot, then reboot, after then sign in Adobe CC again. After doing that, It retains sign-in status even after setting Kaspersky starts with boot then subsequent reboot. It seems Kaspersky prevents WMI(Windows Management Instrumentation) service OR Credentials Storage service from creating? updating? something while restart process after Windows updates. Some part of logs from Adobe Log Collector reads like:
  1. Failed in getting value for key in OPMGetValueForKey
  2. Failed in getting value for key in OPMGetValueForKey domain:OOBE subDomain:ProxyCredentials key:ProxyUsername
  3. Failed to get Proxy username in OPM DB
You can get Logs from Adobe CC, try this: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html You can see the upload process will not be available even it has signed in, when this symptom occurs. I tried to replicate on clean Virtual Machine with KIS 2020, Adobe CC installed on Win10 Pro 1903, but could not replicate to same symptoms even installing every monthly Cumulative updates. some of the difference is real machine has MS account signed in on Windows, the Windows is Pro and is not activated on VM, the Kaspersky activated with Trial Key on VM. I will post Logs when I can replicate from VM.

more on this: it seems dism (compacting system image using /resetbase, repair system image using /restorehealth) or sfc (for repair system files using /scannow) also triggers this. signing in Adobe CC while Kaspersky is off then turn that on still retains login information) As your documentation, instructs send GSI and other logs to My Kaspersky. but I don't want to do this as in my region Kaspersky 2020 is not released so I'll receive something like please use Kaspersky 2019 localized version, etc... and it's no good for me. also, posting GSI and logs containing sensitive information of me or my system to here(public) exposes some danger now or soon so I want this to be replicated in VM as using isolated environment will leak less senstive information.

(A) dism (compacting system image using /resetbase, repair system image using /restorehealth) or sfc (for repair system files using /scannow) also triggers this. signing in Adobe CC while Kaspersky is off then turn that on still retains login information) (B)2020, region, 2019. (D) How can I open a ticket and send GSI & logs to global Kaspersky staffs? not to staffs in my region where 2020 is not released? (C) GSI - information.
Hello ChiriChitosan, Please clarify: (A)
  1. Dism triggers ?
  2. Sfc triggers ?
(B) 2020 has been commercially released, TS will not request you install 2019 (as a solution). (B) & (D) re "Virtual", TS (Global or local to your region) do not provide support for any Kaspersky products not meeting recommended, documented guidelines. (C) upload to cloud: GSI/Windows logs, KIS REPORTS & images, pm me the link. Thanks. KIS/2020 - Hardware and software requirements: https://help.kaspersky.com/KIS/2020/en-US/43520.htm KIS /2019 - Hardware and software requirements https://help.kaspersky.com/KIS/2019/en-US/43520.htm

(A) Wanted to try dism then sfc but after reboot doing the first, dism, triggered this again. dism /online /cleanup-image /startcomponentcleanup /resetbase dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth but trying to replicate this issue CC retains login. needed more time to replicate this. maybe dism or sfc needs modify something to trigger CC sign out. (B) I also hope that Kaspersky Support do as you said in my region. (C) okay I'll clear KIS report to lessen your analyzing time, then try to relogin Adobe CC and trigger the problem via clicking 'check for app update' on Adobe CC desktop App. I need time to do this.

(C) I'll clear KIS report to lessen your analyzing time, then try to relogin Adobe CC and trigger the problem via clicking 'check for app update' on Adobe CC desktop App. I need time to do this.
ChiriChitosan, You don't need to clear KIS REPORTS, just replicate the issue, choose the specific category that shows events, select 24hrs, export, upload. And, without all the data, we are blind. Thank you.

FLOOD Hi, Here's GSI report. you requested.
  1. Cleared KIS reports
  2. launch Adobe CC Desktop App
  3. sign in there
  4. after a while, click 'check for app updates'
  5. and it gets signed out.
  6. launched GSI then started scan my computer including Windows event logs
  7. here it is. check PM
Do I need to export reports you mentioned however isn't it included in GSI? I don't know how to do that.

Do I need to export reports. I don't know how to do that.
ChiriChitosan, 6 GSI, needs to be started at the same time as Adobe is launched.
  1. Please redo GSI & Windows logs
Re: KIS REPORTS - export question, yes.
  1. KIS application
  1. Select More tools,
  2. > Tools
  3. Select Reports
  4. Select Detailed Reports
  5. Find the events that match the issue, select the "Category" those events are in (not ALL Events), select 24hrs, select EXPORT, file exports as .txt, save file, name it AdobeCC.txt, upload using the "upload icon, in your reply.

I retried to replicate issue with GSI scan running as your instructions however, it is getting harder to be replicated as dism/sfc has nothing to modify for my system. I think I have to wait for new Windows monthly or cumulative updates again. I'll post updates if I be able to replicate issues. Thanks for your cooperations. Have a nice evening

I retried to replicate issue with GSI scan running as your instructions however, it is getting harder to be replicated as dism/sfc has nothing to modify for my system.
Hello ChiriChitosan, You need to specifically detail how "dism/sfc" have anything to do with (KIS) &aAdobeCC issue? --- IF there are dism statements presenting (as you stated earlier), have you actioned those? --- When you can replicate the AdobeCC issue & you believe KIS is responsible, run GSI/WL. as previously advised, collect KIS Reports & screen images & provide all data. Thanks

• 3 months later...

after 2 months,  Adobe CC has been updated(5.0.0.354), Windows Updated(18363.476), Kaspersky 2020 also has been updated(patch e). Sandboxie has been updated(5.31.6).

Maybe someone think “so now, Adobe CC doesn’t sign out, right?”

Yeah for most time. but sign out still happens, but less frequent.

Now, dism, sfc, Windows Update cleanup no longer triggers Adobe CC to sign out when checking updates for Adobe CC products.

1. But somewhat after 30~60 minutes after boot, CreativeCloud icon gets grays out.
  2. And also Creative Cloud fails to sync Libraries and error message shown up.

I have GSI ready for symptoms about no.2 however not certain about it contains info needed. Did the “sign out - sign in - quit - sign out” triple on Getting system Information step and Executing AVZ step.

The appropriate responses you gave on the past pages will decide whether you are given the alternative to reset the secret word to Recover google account, or if your solicitation is denied.The message endeavors to be certain that the contact email was checked, however that responsibility to Recover google account has not been demonstrated (confirmed). 

Google couldn't check account has a place with you 

• Solution

Hello,

In additional to what flood said, Please try to unckeck “Inject script in to network traffic” item in Network settings of Settings for KIS. Any better after that, Please observe the situation. IF it still not go, Please disable Privacy browsing in protection settings.

Regards.