Add Smart Plug to list of devices in Security Cloud [moved]

I think the OP was refering the ‘Device Type’ in the ‘Device in my network’ page.  Adding other items and/or the ability to add custom items would be great.  Smart plug, switch (keeping router), speaker (i.e Google Mini device), vaccum. Potentially even an ‘IoT device’ to cover other items that are becoming more connected i.e. fridge, microwave, light bulbs, coffee machines…

Hello @FitzyRJ,

Thank you🙏

It’s good to have some clarification👏

• For all new features or product enhancements, please raise the issue with Kaspersky Technical Support, use the I have a Suggestion template; include as much information as possible and images or video is always very useful as it helps them understand. 
  • After submitting the case, you’ll receive an automated email with an INC+12digits reference number, then, normally, within 5 business days, a Kaspersky Technical Support human will communicate with you, also by email, you may continue to engage with the Kaspersky Technical Team via email or by updating the INC in your MyKaspersky account.
  • Note: development requests must meet many benchmarks, not all are successful & the process may take a very long time. 
  • Please share the outcome with the Community, when it’s available? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳