Ad Blocking Software interfering with internet streaming

anth1225
Go to solution Solved by anth1225,

I am using Microsoft Edge as my browser.

I got Paramount Plus and when I try to watch any shows I get this error message: "This video is unavailable because we are unable to load a message from our sponsers.  If you are using ad blocking software, please disable it and re-load the page."

I can't find any ad blockers in my Kaspersky or in my Edge settings.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, anth1225 said:

I am using Microsoft Edge as my browser.

I got Paramount Plus and when I try to watch any shows I get this error message: "This video is unavailable because we are unable to load a message from our sponsers.  If you are using ad blocking software, please disable it and re-load the page."

I can't find any ad blockers in my Kaspersky or in my Edge settings.

Hello @anth1225

Welcome!

Microsoft Edge, Version 110.0.1587.46 (Official build) (64-bit), Kaspersky Plus v 21.8.5.452(c), we just enrolled to Paramount Plus & started watching Pulp fiction (favourite movie?), can't take a screen-image to show you, however, here's the URL: https://www.paramountplus.com/movies/pulp-fiction/6lpIFV0NzwPvPPkML5R_R0sE9G6IEiij/

1. Are there any extensions installed in the Edge browser that may be contributing? 
  2. IF (you) exit the Kaspersky app, can you watch Paramount Plus? 
  3. Do you get the same error: "This video is unavailable because we are unable to load a message from our sponsers.", if you use Chrome or Firefox? 
  4. In KTS Reports, are there any events that match the issues with Paramount Plus?
  5. Has the Edge browser been reset? 
  6. Is Kaspersky Protection Extension, Private browsing - on or off - for  Paramount Plus?
  7. Is Kaspersky Protection Extension, Anti-Banner - on or off - for Paramount Plus?
  8. In the Edge browser, which Tracking prevention is selected?  
  9. IF Edge is run InPrivate, can Paramount Plus be viewed? 
  10. In Edge, has the following been done:
  • Select the More actions (…) button and select Settings.
    Select Settings, then Cookies and site permissions then scroll down to “pop-ups” and “Ads” and select each tab ensuring they are turned off.
    OR, select the Add option to add the sites you want to exempt or allow

Please post back? 

Thank you?
Flood?+?

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
Added Q5, Q6 & Q7 & Q8 & Q9 & Q10
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Solution

Thanks for your reply.

After much searching through my Kaspersky I found my solution.  

I clicked on settings - then under protection I scrolled down to Anti - Banner and clicked on that and found tab Websites with allowed Banners; clicked on that and I was able to add Paramount there.

I appreciate your effort and thank you again.

Anthony