activation started before time

stephanch

Hello

I’m currently using a Total security license for 3 devices which is about to expire in 5 days. a couple of weeks ago I bought a new Internet security license for 4 devices but did not activate it or join any device to it. I noticed on “My Kaspersky” that the new license has been automatically activated and that the protection started the countdown.

How to reset the license (days of protection) once I join my devices to it, in order not to lose any protection time?

No I didn’t buy it with the auto renewal. It’s a different license (Internet security in the place of Total Security)

▶ How to reset the license (days of protection) once I join my devices to it, in order not to lose any protection time?

Hello @stephanch,

Thank you for the information👌

• Contact Kaspersky Technical Support,  go to Support for home productsApplication use, check if Phone or Online Chat are available in your location, if “yes”, contact them via one of those methods, otherwise, log a case in your MyKaspersky account. 

Please share the outcome, with the Community, when it’s available? 

Sharing personal information, we ‘ve not only experienced this problem, we’ve seen it happen to others, we never enter our new licenses in the MyKaspersky account prior to the original license expiring, (ioo) the process may have flaws, the result may be license activation, before expected date. 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋