access to internet while power off and without update data base

HI Guys,, I have been using Kaspersky for several years. 

I have ASUS Computer. It doe not allow me to access to internet while the Laptop doesn’t connect to power and until Kaspersky data base is updated. Is there anyway you can help me to get rid of it.

Hello @chanaka,

Welcome!

1. Does “while the Laptop doesn’t connect to power”, mean all power, mains power, battery power? 
  2. Is the issue new or has always existed? 
  3. Are there visible error messages?
  4. May we have images please? 
  5. Please run a GSI & Windows Logs & attach to your reply? 
  6. Please export KIS, All Events, 7day report (see video guide)& attach to your reply?  Link

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳

@chanaka Is the problem observed under both conditions?
Is there a problem if the laptop is not connected to the network and the anti-virus databases are updated? Or vice versa?

Show a screenshot of the "power management" tab in the properties of your wifi adapter in the device manager.

Hi andrew,

Thanks for your response. I checked the Power management. Its has similar way (tick on allow the computer to turn off…...)

Let me describe the problem with more details. there are two situations.

Situation 1

While in working with Internet, if the direct power is disconnected (unplug the power cable) then the Internet also disconnect. It means, I cannot use internet only with battery power. 

Situation 2

If the computer switch on after shutting down, we cannot access to the internet until the Kaspersky data base is updated. Also, Kaspersky doesn’t update if the laptop is unplugged to the direct power. 

Hope you understand these situations and would like to have a positive feedback.

Cheers,

Hi Flood,

Thanks for your response. 

Situation 1

While in working with Internet, if the direct power is disconnected (unplug the power cable) then the Internet also disconnect. It means, I cannot use internet only with battery power. 

Situation 2

If the computer switch on after shutting down, we cannot access to the internet until the Kaspersky data base is updated. Also, Kaspersky doesn’t update if the laptop is unplugged to the direct power.

Please find the attached report as requsted.  

Hope you understand these situations and would like to have a positive feedback.

Hello @chanaka,

Thank you for updating us & for the report👌

Go to (Windows) Control Panel\Hardware and Sound\Power Options, for Balanced (recommended), select Change plan settings, select Change advanced power settings, in Advanced settings, select Wireless Adapter Settings, Power saving mode - select On battery, change to Maximum Performance, select Apply, select OK

Retest the issue🤔 . 

Let us know the outcome please? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳

Hi Guys,,

I tried applying these both. but the problem remain same.  if the power switch off (direct power) data based update doesn’t go beyond 9% (same like earlier)..

Once I connected the Power restarting the laptop then data base getting update and can connect to the internet.

attachments show how the data base update appear with out the direct power connection.

Hi andrew,

Thanks for your response. I checked the Power management. Its has similar way (tick on allow the computer to turn off…...)

Situation 1

Situation 2

Cheers,

Thank you for share my issue has been completely solved...