About the update

Go to solution Solved by Danila T.,

• Solution

Hello,

Kaspersky is a private international company with its holding registered in the UK. The company operates in 200 countries and territories and has been in business for 25 years, almost 80% of our operations are international.

Kaspersky’s business operations remain stable. The company guarantees the fulfillment of its obligations to partners and customers – including product delivery and support and financial transaction continuity.

Kaspersky operates a data infrastructure in two highly secure data centers in Zurich for processing and storing cyberthreat data from customers in Europe, the United States, and Canada, as well as in several Asia-Pacific countries.

Kaspersky’s cloud servers are distributed across the globe (e.g., in Germany, China, Canada, etc.), enabling faster processing of information and guaranteeing server availability should one of them fail for any reason. 
The security and reliability of Kaspersky's technical and organizational procedures and data services have been confirmed by two external, independent audit organizations. Kaspersky successfully passed the SOC-2 (Service Organization Control for Service Organizations) Type 1 audit by a Big Four auditor, which confirmed the security of Kaspersky's process for developing and releasing AV updates against the risk of unauthorized changes. In addition, our data services were certified by TÜV AUSTRIA according to ISO/IEC 27001:2013.

Yes it's true @ttcath 

In my region (CET-1) I have the database at 6:07 PM yesterday and at this moment it is 1:30 PM today, so it's been over 16 hours.

Now the database is 2022/3/6 22:30 and the time for me is 2022/03/07 00:08(CST)

Yes it's true @ttcath 

In my region (CET-1) I have the database at 6:07 PM yesterday and at this moment it is 1:30 PM today, so it's been over 16 hours.

Now the database is 2022/3/6 22:30 and the time for me is 2022/03/07 00:08(CST)

Thanks @ttcath 

Now for me (CEST-1) the database is 2:30 PM and it's 4:50 PM

Now the database is 2022/3/7 16:24  and the time for me is 2022/03/07 20:15(CST)

Hello @ttcath 

For me the database is at 8:24 AM and it's 12:45 PM (CEST-1).

For me the database is at 18:47 2022/3/7 and it’s 2022/3/7 20:53 (CST)

@Danila T.  please help to find the difference between two individual clients. Thanks

Hello @ttcath 

There's nothing to worry about, as I did a manual update and I'm in sync with you:

database date: 10:47 (CEST-1)
Local time: 14:00 (CEST-1)

Hello @ttcath 

For me the database is at 8:24 AM and it's 12:45 PM (CEST-1).

For me the database is at 18:47 2022/3/7 and it’s 2022/3/7 20:53 (CST)

@Danila T.  please help to find the difference between two individual clients. Thanks

Hello @ttcath 

There's nothing to worry about, as I did a manual update and I'm in sync with you:

database date: 10:47 (CEST-1)
Local time: 14:00 (CEST-1)

OKay then. But please clarify the frequency of the update of the database. 

Hello @ttcath 

I can't clarify for you on this subject, I've just noticed that lately there have been a few days and regularly an unusual delay, even more than 12 to 14 hours between updates, which has me a little worried.

Yup. These days, the update looks like had some unsusal delay. That’s make me worry about.