About the Kaspersky free antivirus 2021 [merged]

maron

Dear Kaspersky Support Team,

How’s your day been?,

I just like to say “Well Done!” ,in making a free antivirus which has proven over and over to be a winning free antivirus. The Kaspersky free antivirus is in my view the world’s best antivirus because once installed it never allows a trojan to be downloaded and installed once detected, as I tried every possible way to explore an infected file/s that was trojan infected and each time it was blocked/removed. My other antivirus had allowed me to further explore and download and install an infected file which had a hidden trojan and once installed it totally wrecked my computer and then spent over 8 hours to start all over again. This happened on other occasions as well with my other antivirus, but with the installed Kaspersky free it did a fantastic job and never had to start again and lose over 8 hours as before. A full scan by the Kaspersky free was actually quicker than my other antivirus and it detected way more, and such nonsense in 2020 that my other antivirus had improved to then beat/equaled Kaspersky free is just that. This is my honest message i leave with you as your now my favorite free antivirus in 2020 and onwards.. bye 

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Kaspersky Free Antivirus Support Team,

How’s your day been?,

In my experience with each free antivirus after trying each one by one and including in passive mode noticed I was better off with your free antivirus as it does indeed protect one’s computer as you said it would. I already tried your trial versions and after the trial version was over went back to the free version as it had all what I needed. I can’t explain why your free antivirus has protected me way better than my default antivirus and at least I can fully rely on your free antivirus in not allowing me to further explore an infected file/program once it’s detected, as mentioned before my default antivirus has an allow button in the protection history settings and when I pressed the allow button to allow me to explore a detected file/program and continue on to then find my computer was locked up and fully damaged by an installed trojan or something else that was installed and at that stage my default antivirus was no match for it in removing whatever was installed. All free antiviruses except my default one never allows one to explore an infected file/program once detected as I tried but failed as each attempt was blocked. My default antivirus when used as it is and or configured through the group policy’s questions either partially and or fully enabling all questions about my default antivirus as it made no difference whatsoever as I still was able to explore all kinds of infected files/programs and still ended up having to reinstall W10 all over again setting me back over 8 hours. Your free antivirus settings was no nonsense and easy to configure and then after all the settings were made and can relax knowing I have a fully working  free antivirus  which yet hasn’t failed. Never accept your rivals comments as being true on what they said about your company and your antiviruses as there is no truth in it. Like to add?.. bye 

Just letting you know also that somebody has put out a graph showing each antivirus abilities and it’s such nonsense to see the W.10 antivirus having beaten your free version as I suspect an error has been made somewhere along the line. I doubt such claims by somebody who said that W.10 antivirus in 2020/2021 has somehow gone through some kind of increased security changes to end up taking the throne or took top spot?. In my view though all of Kaspersky’s antiviruses are the real kings of antiviruses and deserve to be given the throne. I bet you didn’t know that a security expert online had shown the flaws found from both the Windows 7 antivirus and in Windows 10 but not one flaw were found in the Kaspersky’s antiviruses not one in 2020 /2021,and this is all the proof i need that proves Kaspersky has always won from the start and indeed finished well .I will leave it at that.. bye

Hello @maron,

Welcome back!

Thank you for your positive comments👍 !

We’ve read them so many times, you’re clearly a big Kaspersky fan👏  

[Removed]

Three common myths about Kaspersky Lab

Folks can think for themselves

Introducing the new us

How Kaspersky’s new brand is engineered to bring on the future

Earth 2050: Visions of the future, today

Kaspersky blog

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

How’s things?,

After going through every free antivirus one by one and in passive mode and I went back to your free antivirus because there are no nag screen offers to switch from the free version to a internet version payable only by credit card which I am not into. Every infected file/program that was detected couldn’t be explored any further after testing for flaws. Zip files with hidden trojans were no match for your free antivirus after an alert immediately showed up with warnings. Your free antivirus has updates much earlier than my other free antivirus which has updates much later. Getting a trojan/s by whichever way it came was no match for your free antivirus, while my other free antivirus actually allowed me to further explore a trojan and it was easily installed which then messed up my computer quite badly. Your free antivirus has a much higher protection than my other free antivirus when compared and will still continue on using your free antivirus despite a graph showing your biggest rival ahead with a 99.7% detection rate in one such website found in a one of the P.C Mag’s website, but suspect it isn’t the case. I don’t know why your free antivirus has done the job quite well from day one ,while my other free antivirus still had bad end results right back in Windows 7 and such claims it has improved in 2021 hasn’t been proven yet. I am on your side because your free antivirus is worth every cent and worth getting awards for even trophies in 2021.It certainly in my mind a very serious free antivirus which doesn’t have any flaws nor slack off?, as if it did slack off it would open the doors to any/all computer nasty/ies after 2021 and before that. Since using your free antivirus I never had to reinstall my Windows 10 ever after the free antivirus protected my computer quite well against a trojan and that’s the way it should of been for my other free antivirus from the start, but it still continues to fail and had enough of trojans winning instead of my other free antivirus. The Kaspersky free antivirus is indeed bullet proof as I noticed and i made a good choice in the end and am better off in my view. like to comment ?,bye

• 2 weeks later...

How’s things?,

In April 2021 i am using your free antivirus despite the negative comments coming from other computer users who are on your rivals side from their websites. Weird as it sounds?. Using your free antivirus has maximum protection when compared to my other free antivirus which has nowhere your maximum protection. I have tested your free antivirus with Eicar Test Files from the Eicar website and from the A.M.T.S.O website to see what reaction if any I will get from your free antivirus and noticed it detected each Eicar Test File and removed each one ,while my other free antivirus allowed the downloading and installing of all Eicars Test Files without any alerts appearing on the screen and noticed also i can even download and install many other infected files and programs without any alerts either and then end up with a damaged computer and still my antivirus from before didn’t notice a thing after the damage has been done. My installed Kaspersky free antivirus is fully alert to every attempt after I try to download and install infected files and programs and does not allow it either way no matter which way I tried as shown by a warning popup on the screen. To see a graph on somebody’s website showing every free antivirus with a lower detection rate than one of your biggest rival, is in my mind not correct or it been falsified. Your boss Mr. Eugene Kaspersky has been spot on of his comments from his website as i later found out it to be true. The protection difference is quite noticeable between my Kaspersky free and my other free antivirus and it makes sense to stick with the Kaspersky free antivirus or any other versions for those in a business/company. You did really well so far and things can only go further up the ladder for your antivirus as that’s how i vision it.. like to add?, bye

• 1 month later...

How’s things?,

Just letting you know i am on your side after ditching my default antivirus, because my default antivirus has continually allowed me to do download and install dangerous file/s and program/s infected without limits and in every case ended up locked out after the threat wasn’t detected before the download and after the installation of that dangerous file/program. Your free antivirus in 2018,2019,2020,2021 versions after trying each one at a time had protected my computer quite well exactly at 100% without ever failing along the way. I did the same test and each time your free antivirus didn’t allow me to explore a dangerous file that it detected earlier, as shown on the screen by a warning in being fully blocked. My default antivirus whether i used it as it is ?, and or configured through by enabling some or all of the group policy’s questions made no difference whatsoever as i noticed each way. I don’t know why my default antivirus is like so as yet found the cause?. In your free antivirus it was very easy to configure in it’s settings and once its configured in how i want it?, and then can relax and watch as your free antivirus in doing the job, that where my default antivirus lacks/failed..?. Also what i didn’t know at the time was my default antivirus actually allowed me to enter a bad website without any alerts on the screen ,while entering the very same bad website i saw a warning screen blocked by my Kaspersky free antivirus and that’s where it ends. I thought my default antivirus virus definitions had covered bad websites and how wrong i was after finding that out. I am now using and sticking with your free antivirus in May 2021 as it has done quite well and ignored what rivals have said about your company and antiviruses as yet there is no truth in it..bye

• 3 weeks later...

Dear Sir/Madam,

How’s things?,

Just would like to know by you if my downloaded copy of your 2018 free antivirus is genuine or not?, if not I will certainly uninstall it, if yes that’s all I need to know and so far your free antivirus has done quite well and did read your planning to make changes to your free antivirus and swap it with a cloud free antivirus and for some reason I already downloaded your cloud free antivirus and ended up with a trial version instead, and that isn’t what I am after. Did you know in my windows 10 I can download and install every kind of infected file/s and program/s and not one alert/s showed up by my default antivirus, while using your free antivirus and going through the same test and noticed not one file or program that is infected can be downloaded nor installed as a warning appeared on the screen immediately and removed. Even my Eicar test files was detected by your free antivirus and each test file removed, my default antivirus never detected any of my test files nor remove them and not even a trojan was detected/removed either. It makes perfectly good sense to use your free antivirus in my case and will continue on using your free antivirus despite comments made by your rivals that still going on that has yet no evidence to back that up ,as it doesn’t even exist. Your free antivirus protection does indeed exist and that’s the way it should be. Have a nice day.. bye

How’s things?,

In June 2021, your still my favorite despite those 2021 comments still coming out by your unhappy rivals .As it is ,Kaspersky takes computer security very seriously and doesn’t muck around nor delay important updates. Did you know that my installed trojan did not get through once the Kaspersky free antivirus detected it on the spot and i avoided in having to do a full reinstall of W.10.I don’t know why the Kaspersky free antivirus immediately detected my trojan after thinking it would of not noticed it during a full scan or custom scan but thankful it did find my trojan when it did, because my default antivirus full scan didn’t detect my installed trojan not before it was downloaded and not after the damage was done and I’ve even had cases where my default antivirus wasn’t capable of removing the threat it detected earlier on and noticed the threat had bypassed my default antivirus and it won full access and just messed up my computer by what it was known for?, and every attempt to manually remove that threat also had failed, even after using all kinds of programs to used that claims to remove that threat didn’t cope either. Kaspersky free had won each time unknowingly to me and actually did well in other cases and your boss wasn’t kidding either. I hope your Security Cloud Free in 2021 gets fixed up so i can try it out and then can just relax knowing i have the worlds most excellent free antivirus that yet has never failed or showing any flaws or any security risks detected. I hope you end up finding newer business companies that will accept your antivirus as they will be better off in the short and long term as i would use your business edition if i i owned a company or business and  would give out the free antivirus copies to the employees as a thankyou gift for accepting the Kaspersky business edition antivirus..bye

1. Already downloaded the Kaspersky Security Cloud for Windows v21.3.10.391 and it was a trial version instead and had to uninstall it after it didn’t accept my email
  2. I hope your Security Cloud Free in 2021 gets fixed up so i can try it out and then can just relax knowing i have the worlds most excellent free antivirus that yet has never failed or showing any flaws or any security risks detected.
  3. If i owned a company or business and  would give out the free antivirus copies to the employees as a thankyou gift for accepting the Kaspersky business edition antivirus.. bye

Hello @maron
Welcome back again!
There's nothing wrong with Kaspersky Security Cloud Free. 
We gave you the Kaspersky Security Cloud Free link 3 days ago. 

If it’s not accepting your email either you’re not installing it correctly, or, you’re in a region where Kaspersky Security Cloud Free is not available → AVAILABILITY OF KASPERSKY SECURITY CLOUD (this also applies to KSC Free). 
Business's can already "give out" Kaspersky Security Cloud Free to their employees, furthermore, employees can already freely chose to use Kaspersky Security Cloud Free. 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋

KSC Free, about the subscription

KSC Free, installing the application

KSC Free, connecting to My Kaspersky

KSC Free, about the subscription

KSC Free, installing over other Kaspersky applications

KSC comparison: Free, Personal, Family

• 4 months later...

How’s things?,

I have moved onto a free Kaspersky antivirus version as above, because it detects way more and just like to ask is that version safe or should i change that version to a 2021 one?. I tried to update but nothing was found?. Also I am using your free antivirus even after unproven comments by your rivals or other experts have come out from many online websites in 2021,and yet never found any evidence of my installed free Kaspersky antivirus containing anything hidden as claimed by whoever it was?, and did you know a 2021 graph has been put out showing your free antivirus with a lower detection rate than you biggest rival who currently is at 99.7%,but find that hard to believe in that. Weird as it sounds to you?, your free antivirus from 2018 till 2021 either one installed versions has shown time and time again it handled my trojan quite well and up till now in November 2021 the high quality protection I got from your free antivirus I never got from my other free antivirus when compared. I am still able to explore dangerous downloaded file/s and program/s with my other free antivirus and ended up having to do a full reinstall of either W.10 or W.11 ,but with your free antivirus it actually detected and immediately blocked and removed all dangerous downloaded and or already installed file/s and program/s as seen during a full scan in it being listed and no mistakes were made. My other free antivirus doesn’t mind I enter an infected website and download whatever is on offer?, but with your free antivirus I noticed a warning on the screen after entering an infected website and if i did manage to get through it then blocked the downloaded file or program on offer...I never had a free antivirus so good as yours.. I don’t know how to created the world’s fully perfect free antivirus as it has done an excellent job from day one and no other free antivirus has ever come close to and most certainly not even beaten you.. Like to add?, bye

How’s things?,

Just letting you know after installing one of your free versions that it has protected me so well I was amazed at the end results. I have installed one of your versions that’s a 21.2.16.590 (2020) ?,and I never got the same protection as my other free antivirus promised me. I decided to continue on using your free antivirus even after unproven comments are still showing up in various websites by jealous rivals and or experts in 2021.The quality free antivirus by you has done really well on day one than my other free antivirus which still continues to have flaws as before and even now ?, either it was accidentally not investigated or on purposely done? or for some other reason not given out?. When it come to a downloaded and or already installed trojan?, your free antivirus has never failed in dealing with it and the trojan just couldn’t win against the free Kaspersky antivirus, and noticed the high quality free antivirus at work doing the job  quite well and easily removed all detected trojans and malware with ease, My other free antivirus sadly just wasn’t able to deal with a trojan and malware and noticed it actually allowed it to run and by allowing that my computer was messed up quite badly and locked up. I tried many free programs that will uninstall malware and none worked and decided it was best to reinstall Windows 7 or 10.In using your free antivirus in November 2021 and noticed not one trojan or malware was able to get downloaded or installed and noticed an already installed trojan or malware also got removed as though a magic wand was used and that my friend is the best thing I ever encountered by your free antivirus. It is still such nonsense  in November 2021 coming from your jealous rivals that their antivirus has a higher detection rate than your free antivirus, when its actually the other way round...I now know what mess a trojan and malware and or any other computer nasties does to a computer as i seen first hand in my computer thanks to my other free antivirus allowing it and going through a reinstall of Windows is no fun at all. Thank God!, I can now count on the Kaspersky free antivirus that is simply a superb free antivirus and I can only just laugh at rivals who claim they have either equaled or beaten  Kaspersky at their own game and it still yet have not even come close with their claims being true. The winner is indeed Kaspersky at the finish line and they watched their rivals still slowly going forward or some have quit along the line and that qualifies as a fail/flop.. Have a great day, bye

How's things?,

What exactly did you add to your free antivirus?, as it has been an excellent free antivirus so far, because the detection is spot on. In all of your free antivirus versions from 2018 to 2021 when used one by one, all have won against all computer nasties one can get without ever failing along the way. My installed trojan that I had actually won against my other free antivirus that I had, but noticed the very same trojan had actually lost when it got detected by your free antivirus. Your high quality free antivirus is simply amazing as no other free antivirus had given me such a good end result .I can now understand why you have many jealous rivals out there, it’s because your free antivirus is just pure gold in quality while your rivals are just imitators as I found out afterwards. This is why i have decided to continue on using your free antivirus that has all what one asks for and the protection that goes with it is out of this world...mmm..bye