A suggestion for advanced removal

I hope to add the "Advanced Cleanup" description inside the application, because this feature will cause the system to report an error, but Kaspersky does not make any explanation inside the application. This will cause some users to think that their system has been damaged and caused an error.

Welcome to the new Kaspersky Community. What type of error do you see? More informations about Kaspersky PC Cleaner: https://help.kaspersky.com/KIS/2019/en-us/129396.htm For any suggestion please contact the Support: https://my.kaspersky.com/techsupport#/requests/new (Feedback > I have a suggestion).
It's not a problem with Kaspersky, because Kaspersky will limit the system's progress when performing advanced cleanup, causing the system to report an error, but Kaspersky does not have an internal description of the application that may cause this problem, so I hope to improve it. . Imagine if a user has been poisoned and then cleared by Kaspersky, but an error is generated when performing advanced cleanup, which will also affect the user's mentality, so there should be a hint.

Hello, What type error information after KIS execute the "advanced cleanup"? Could you provide a screenshot on this error information? Thanks.
There are other types of errors, such as: --------------------------- SGTool.exe - 损坏的映像 --------------------------- C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\PROPSYS.dll 没有被指定在 Windows 上运行,或者它包含错误。请尝试使用原始安装介质重新安装程序,或联系你的系统管理员或软件供应商以获取支持。错误状态 0xc0000022。 --------------------------- OK --------------------------- --------------------------- SGTool.exe - 损坏的映像 --------------------------- C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\iertutil.dll 没有被指定在 Windows 上运行,或者它包含错误。请尝试使用原始安装介质重新安装程序,或联系你的系统管理员或软件供应商以获取支持。错误状态 0xc0000022。 ---------------------------

Hello, What type error information after KIS execute the "advanced cleanup"? Could you provide a screenshot on this error information? Thanks.
There are other types of errors, such as: --------------------------- SGTool.exe - 损坏的映像 --------------------------- C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\PROPSYS.dll 没有被指定在 Windows 上运行,或者它包含错误。请尝试使用原始安装介质重新安装程序,或联系你的系统管理员或软件供应商以获取支持。错误状态 0xc0000022。 --------------------------- OK --------------------------- --------------------------- SGTool.exe - 损坏的映像 --------------------------- C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\iertutil.dll 没有被指定在 Windows 上运行,或者它包含错误。请尝试使用原始安装介质重新安装程序,或联系你的系统管理员或软件供应商以获取支持。错误状态 0xc0000022。 ---------------------------
Hello, You do a "Advanced disinfection" , not a "Advanced cleanup" in system repair wizard. These are different functions. This error information is normal. Advanced disinfection technology is designed to block creating new process, loading new dll or creating new threads of process and etc in order to do a deep disinfection process. After this process is finished, You should do reboot your PC. I think everything will be OK. Regards.

Hello, You do a "Advanced disinfection" , not a "Advanced cleanup" in system repair wizard. These are different functions. This error information is normal. Advanced disinfection technology is designed to block creating new process, loading new dll or creating new threads of process and etc in order to do a deep disinfection process. After this process is finished, You should do reboot your PC. I think everything will be OK. Regards.
Sorry, due to the problem of Google translation, the translation of the message is incorrect. Please understand that I know that this error is normal, but there is no prompt inside the application, which will lead to misunderstanding of ordinary users.

Sorry, due to the problem of Google translation, the translation of the message is incorrect. Please understand that I know that this error is normal, but there is no prompt inside the application, which will lead to misunderstanding of ordinary users.
Hello, About this technology information, You can see product's usage manual. It can do the following items.
Kaspersky Internet Security features the Advanced Disinfection technology. This feature fights against malicious programs prevent antivirus software from removing them. When an active malicious code is detected, the Advanced Disinfection module: Blocks any new processes in the system. Blocks any Auto Start-related changes to the System Registry. Blocks the creation of new files in Auto Start folders. Blocks the creation of new executable files. Starts the scan of auto start objects and remove the malicious code. Restarts the computer. Starts the system without the malicious code.