2 things: activation code/ 2 devices

Hello, Slightly frustrated as I initially tried to send a request through support but need my activation code. Apparently it was sent to me when I set up the account last year but I have searched and nothing. So that is my first query! Secondly, I have Kaspersky on my main laptop but now I a have a tablet too....can I use same licence for both? Any advice would be hugely appreciated! Maddy (Technophobe)

Hello. You need to remember how many devices the license was purchased for. If you purchased a single device license, you cannot use it on your tablet. If you have purchased a license for two ( or more) devices, you can use your license on a tablet. I apologize for using the translator program.

If any issues arose when purchasing an activation code to renew your product license (for instance, you didn’t receive an activation code after making your payment):
  1. If you made your purchase via the Kaspersky Lab online store, click this link and enter your order number and password.
  2. Alternatively, contact Digital River's customer service department through their self-service portal.
If you made your purchase via a different Kaspersky Lab partner, you will need to contact them directly.