2 steps authentication/changed phone number/impossible access to my kapersky

Nianok
Go to solution Solved by Flood and Flood's wife,

Hello,

I recently changed my phone  number. My problem is that each time i try to connect to “my kaspersky”, the 2 steps authentication try to send a text message to my previous phone number. I desperately tried to find a way to access my profile to change my phone number but I keep reaching the same situation. In order to make any change I need to pass through the 2 steps verification.

Please, can anyone help me with this problem.

• Solution

Hello, I recently changed my phone  number. My problem is that each time i try to connect to “my kaspersky”, the 2 steps authentication try to send a text message to my previous phone number. I desperately tried to find a way to access my profile to change my phone number but I keep reaching the same situation. In order to make any change I need to pass through the 2 steps verification. Please, can anyone help me with this problem.

Hello @Nianok

Welcome!

Contact Kaspersky Technical Support: on the Support page, select your location/country, select Application use, select from options: Online Chat (not available all locations), Phone (not available all locations), & or, use another (new) MyKaspersky account to Submit a request

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋