QUOTE(dimitriszz @ 18.09.2012 15:38)
i have tested the parental control of kis 2013
because it was the first time i ran this system it asked me for putting a password
now i want to completly remove the password
i know the password i have deactivated the parental control but i want to make kis forget the password so the next time ask me to put a new password
how can i do that?
To password-protect access to Kaspersky Internet Security:
1. Open the main application window.
2. In the top right corner of the window, click the Settings link.
3. In the Settings window that opens, select the General Settings subsection in the Protection Center section.
4. Select the Password-protect application settings check box and click the Settings button.
The Password protection window opens.
5. In the window that opens, fill in the New password and Confirm password fields.
6. To change a previously created password, type it in the Old password field.
7. Under the Apply password to group of settings, specify the operations with the applications the access to which has to be password protected.
8. Click the Apply button in the Settings window.