Full scan report shows only password protected file.

Go to solution Solved by Flood and Flood's wife,

Hi, I installed Kaspersky Internet security. Application version is 21.3.10.391 (b). I did a full scan. In the “Report” section it only shows the name of password protected file name, not all the file name it scanned. Is this intended? If so where can I found all the file name it scanned? I am using Windows 10 20H2.

• Solution

Hi, I installed Kaspersky Internet security. Application version is 21.3.10.391 (b). I did a full scan. In the “Report” section it only shows the name of password protected file name, not all the file name it scanned. Is this intended? If so where can I found all the file name it scanned? I am using Windows 10 20H2.

Hello @Soumyadip Haldar

Welcome!

1. Have you changed any KIS Settings?

Example: Full Scan report, objects scanned listing → image 1

Scan events, Informational → image 2

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋

Resources:

Reports window

About application notifications

Hello @Soumyadip Haldar

Welcome!

1. Have you changed any KIS Settings?

Example: Full Scan report, objects scanned listing → image 1

Scan events, Informational → image 2

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋

Resources:

Reports window

About application notifications

Thank you my notification settings were different. I checked all the boxes as you have shown in the picture.

Thank you my notification settings were different. I checked all the boxes as you have shown in the picture.

Hello @Soumyadip Haldar

You’re most welcome, we’re delighted to assist☺

• Events can be configured as follows:

Manually

Critical

Important

Informational

• If something is not working as expected, in the first instance, do the following steps:
  1. Export KIS Settings.
  2. Restore KIS Settings.
  3. Shutdown PC using Shutdown not Restart, power on, login, recheck? 
  4. If the issue is resolved, you may wish to import the original Settings configuration file, if the issue repeats, you’ll know there’s a problem with the original configuration settings. 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋