Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Unable to delete task [In progress]
HayleyIT
post 19.05.2017 13:39
Post #1

Advanced Member I

Group: Members

Hello,

I have just upgraded our KSC to v10.4.343. Now, it's been a while since I worked with KSC, so I'm a little rusty.

I am trying to clean it up, by removing old, unused or obsolete tasks, but I am having problems with a specific one.

Here are it's details:

Task type: Install application remotely
Application: Kaspersky Security Center 10 Administration Server
Group: Tasks for specific devices
Schedule: Manually

It's not currently, running, and I have removed any computers from its targets list; but despite this, every time I try to delete it, it fails with "Fail to delete the task "Deploy KES 10 SP1 MR2 for Windows (10.2.4.674)(1)"."

I have triple checked it's not running, and even rebooted the entire server, but it will no go.

How can I delete it please?

Thank you.

EJ
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Konstantin Anton...
post 19.05.2017 17:28
Post #2

Technical Support Engineer

Group: KL Russia

QUOTE(HayleyIT @ 19.05.2017 12:39) *
Hello,

I have just upgraded our KSC to v10.4.343. Now, it's been a while since I worked with KSC, so I'm a little rusty.

I am trying to clean it up, by removing old, unused or obsolete tasks, but I am having problems with a specific one.

Here are it's details:

Task type: Install application remotely
Application: Kaspersky Security Center 10 Administration Server
Group: Tasks for specific devices
Schedule: Manually

It's not currently, running, and I have removed any computers from its targets list; but despite this, every time I try to delete it, it fails with "Fail to delete the task "Deploy KES 10 SP1 MR2 for Windows (10.2.4.674)(1)"."

I have triple checked it's not running, and even rebooted the entire server, but it will no go.

How can I delete it please?

Thank you.

EJ

Hi,

Could you please create incident in CompanyAccount and provide there traces collected in moment when you try to delete this task. Also we need full list of your tasks.

Thank you!

--------------------
In english: GSI report | AVZ report | KSC10 Traces | KES10 Traces | KSC9 Traces | KES8 Traces(RUS) | klnagchk log(RUS)
На русском: Отчет GSI | Лог AVZ | Трассировки KSC10 | Трассировки KES10 | Трассировки KSC9 | Трассировки KES8 | Отчет утилиты klnagchk

Please evaluate support help by using "Rating" option!
Пожалуйста, оцените оказанную помощь, используя опцию "Rating" в названии топика!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24.05.2017 08:14