+Quote Post
Richchad
post 12.04.2017 17:14
Post #22

Advanced Member I

Group: Members

QUOTE(VenZe @ 7.11.2016 11:19) *
Dear Charliewhatshisname,

Thanks for detailed answer. At this moment we're working on fix regarding IPv6 leak issue and will update this thread when we'll get any news.

Any news on an update about this, looking to buy full KSC but not until the IPv6 leak is fixed, if not soon, will have to look elsewhere?

This post has been edited by Richchad: 12.04.2017 17:14
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
HeartDaughter
post 14.04.2017 06:06
Post #23

Hello all,
I am also waiting to hear about this before I subscribe.
Hdee

+Quote Post
BraveNumpty
post 10.05.2017 22:42
Post #24

I don't want to reply everything Charliewhatshisname has expressed but I'm sorry to say I completely agree with all his sentiments.

The connection to the network seems fine and fast but your anti-leaking features are abysmal; I can't believe such a prestigious solution as Kaspersky didn't even contemplate these errors and bugs before hand.

The connection safely shows Areti Internet Ltd. for any other UK user as well but it show Belgium servers which I imagine are for DNS but in the following sites it describes a bit more information than it should, I won't obviously reveal exactly the details but an indication

https://www.dnsleaktest.com/

ip details leaked on displaying 0a00:a00a0:0000:0a00:00aa:0a0a:00aa

https://ipleak.net/

It's literally been over 7 months since you guys have contemplated fixing these issues and will likely go over. Fact of the matter is any other VPN providers would take a verbal battering, I just can believe how you can accept this and have managed to allow this to go on for so long.

I'd like to make two final points before closing.

When you purchased the API or whatever from Hotspot Shield, why on earth didn't they include its protection features as well?

When Kaspersky made the decision to include a modern VPN solution in its package, why didn't you get an experienced and active user of modern VPN solutions? If you did, he or she would be just as disappointed as the users of Kaspersky Secure Connection are.

This post has been edited by BraveNumpty: 10.05.2017 22:43

+Quote Post
BraveNumpty
post 20.05.2017 01:16
Post #25

QUOTE(chrisinsocalif @ 1.04.2017 06:38) *
I need IPv6 enabled. Seems Kaspersky is not protecting me like advertised. Disabling IPv6 is not a solution.

Hi Chris, I hope anyone doesn't think this a damaging comment of Kaspersky because it isn't; I know a thing or two about modern VPN Services and regarding your issue, to be quite honest you'll need to look into a VPN service that has been round for sometime.

VPN services in general that haven't been in business for long don't usually bother getting into the technicalities around IPv6 and more often than non just deploy a simple blocking feature either behind the scene or as a setting.
It would be interesting to know why you require it.
Perhaps you can educate us, do you reckon most VPN's don't support IPv6 because they're waiting for all the IP's to run out from IPv4 or waiting for a huge influx and use of IPv6 or another reason?

Nevertheless, I hope you figured out your problem. I'd advise as to which VPN service to switch to but I can't think off the top of my head which one was the one that supported IPv6. I know it's rather pathetic but it's proprietary client and website was blue I think.

Best Regards

This post has been edited by BraveNumpty: 20.05.2017 01:19

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25.05.2017 20:10