Weak Settings [Android]

BrianE

Kaspersky Secure Cloud has advised me of a weak setting on my Galaxy A3 Andoid mobile, but I'm not sure what I need to do to satisfy the alert in Kaspersky so that it doesn't keep flagging this up. Can any advise please and provide precise steps to take?

Thanks for the prompt reply. I've been through the settings (big job) and made a few changes. I had to log in again several times as Kaspersky locked my phone each time I went to change a setting that brought up the Android warning message about possible loss of functionality. I'm not sure now whether I should just leave the setting in Kaspersky as per the picture below?

Which one is the weak setting ignored? the one in Your previous post?
It's the same one in my OP. Strange though because on the phone, Kaspersky is now saying that the device settings are safe. Could it be that "My Kaspersky" hasn't yet updated to reflect the current status?

• 1 year later...

Hello @BrianE 
Was your problem solved in the latest version? Please let's know this situation now.
If the problem has solved or fixed, Please mark best answer to the post which could help you solved the problem, We are grateful to invite you to do this.
If the problem hasn't gone, Please let me know, Thanks!
Best regards.