IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Misinfomed Consumer
bins
post 4.05.2017 11:29
Post #1

Group: Members

Hello. I just brought a retail 3 device/ 2 years in-box Kaspersky Internet Security, the salesman told me that that certain product of 3 devices/ 2 years can support a maximum of 6 devices with 1 year each. I need the antivirus for 5 PCs in my personal office. Is it true? Is it doable? I'm confused beceause when I opened the box I only found two activation codes which I have not scratched yet so that in case the salesman misinformed me I may return it. Although there are 3 scratchable codes but the third one, as stated in the box and the flyer inside, was a promo code for a contest.

PLEASE ANSWER BACK. I paid good money for this product and the retailer informed me that they do not entertain returns/ refunds.

This post has been edited by bins: 4.05.2017 11:31
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Rodion Nagornov
post 4.05.2017 12:12
Post #2

Training&Certification Group Manager

Group: Admin

QUOTE(bins @ 4.05.2017 12:29) *
Hello. I just brought a retail 3 device/ 2 years in-box Kaspersky Internet Security, the salesman told me that that certain product of 3 devices/ 2 years can support a maximum of 6 devices with 1 year each. I need the antivirus for 5 PCs in my personal office. Is it true? Is it doable? I'm confused beceause when I opened the box I only found two activation codes which I have not scratched yet so that in case the salesman misinformed me I may return it. Although there are 3 scratchable codes but the third one, as stated in the box and the flyer inside, was a promo code for a contest.

PLEASE ANSWER BACK. I paid good money for this product and the retailer informed me that they do not entertain returns/ refunds.

Hello,
It is a bit confusing what you said. A license for 3 devices/2 years should looks like the one code which will be dealing for 2 years only for 3 devices. You said you have two codes. If so, it is possible that you have just 2 codes for 3 devices/1year. In this case you can use them for 5 devices/1 year with no problem. We have to ensure which case do you have.
What is printed on the cards/user guides with those codes? Could you send photos of both sides of documents with the codes to PM?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26.05.2017 09:30