IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Task for Laptops [In progress]
mskrgulja
post 19.05.2017 11:36
Post #1

Group: Members

How does one go with scheduling Security Center 10 Virus Scan task for laptops that aren't on local (security center) network when task is scheduled to start?

Problem is that task is scheduled to start lets say at Sunday, but I have many laptop users that takes laptop with them so they aren't available to Security Center server when scheduled scan task occurs.. If I set "Run missed tasks" check-box then task will trigger start for all users returning to work post Sunday (e.g. Monday), and slow down their laptops to the point of being unable for them to work normally... Is there a strategy for this ? Can i deploy local Sunday virus scan task to laptop computers so it would scan wherever they are.. ?

Thank you for your help!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Konstantin Anton...
post 19.05.2017 17:01
Post #2

Technical Support Engineer

Group: KL Russia

QUOTE(mskrgulja @ 19.05.2017 10:36) *
How does one go with scheduling Security Center 10 Virus Scan task for laptops that aren't on local (security center) network when task is scheduled to start?

Problem is that task is scheduled to start lets say at Sunday, but I have many laptop users that takes laptop with them so they aren't available to Security Center server when scheduled scan task occurs.. If I set "Run missed tasks" check-box then task will trigger start for all users returning to work post Sunday (e.g. Monday), and slow down their laptops to the point of being unable for them to work normally... Is there a strategy for this ? Can i deploy local Sunday virus scan task to laptop computers so it would scan wherever they are.. ?

Thank you for your help!

Hi,

Please specify versions that you use.

Thank you!

--------------------
In english: GSI report | AVZ report | KSC10 Traces | KES10 Traces | KSC9 Traces | KES8 Traces(RUS) | klnagchk log(RUS)
На русском: Отчет GSI | Лог AVZ | Трассировки KSC10 | Трассировки KES10 | Трассировки KSC9 | Трассировки KES8 | Отчет утилиты klnagchk

Please evaluate support help by using "Rating" option!
Пожалуйста, оцените оказанную помощь, используя опцию "Rating" в названии топика!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22.05.2017 21:30