IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Safe Money use, Arranging activities alphabetically., [moved][merged with redux]
Kasperky User
post 17.02.2017 03:35
Post #1

Group: Members

How do I arrange items in Safe Money alphabetically? Specifically, after I have it set up and then want to add in another listing?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
richbuff
post 17.02.2017 06:49
Post #2

Helper

Group: Global moderators

Welcome. This topic was moved from the seemingly randomly chosen forum section. Please see: https://forum.kaspersky.com/index.php?showtopic=317524

2. Please pass your mouse cursor over the red K tray icon and tell us the full, complete name and version number of your Kaspersky product.

--------------------
Please see the Important topics, located at the top of this section, and at the top of other sections of this forum.

+Quote Post
J_A_H
post 11.04.2017 23:28
Post #3

QUOTE(richbuff @ 16.02.2017 19:49) *
Welcome. This topic was moved from the seemingly randomly chosen forum section. Please see: https://forum.kaspersky.com/index.php?showtopic=317524

2. Please pass your mouse cursor over the red K tray icon and tell us the full, complete name and version number of your Kaspersky product.

Hi, I'd really like to know how to do this as well. Here are my details: Kaspersky Internet Security, version 17.0.0611 (d), OS Windows 10 Home x64. Thanks!

+Quote Post
J_A_H
post 14.04.2017 19:35
Post #4

Hi all, how do I arrange the items in Safe Money alphabetically, or in some other way, like moving the websites I use most often to the top of the list? I can find no way to do this. Here are my details: Kaspersky Internet Security, version 17.0.0611 (d), OS Windows 10 Home x64. Thanks!

+Quote Post
kbill
post 15.04.2017 03:09
Post #5

Advanced Member I

QUOTE(Kasperky User @ 16.02.2017 18:35) *
How do I arrange items in Safe Money alphabetically? Specifically, after I have it set up and then want to add in another listing?

Hello Kaspersky user,

I have bee using safe money since it's inception I do not think it is possible to "arrange" the entries in the safe money GUI after they are saved. It would be a nice feature to be able move the entries up or down in order but I am pretty sure it is not there.

The only thing I have done is to be thoughtful when you "populate" the list when creating it, however if you have a large number of entries in the safe money list this may be pretty daunting. It is the only way I have ever saw possible.

I will share something you may not know will work, you populate your list by just adding your sites, then create a favorites folder in the browser you are using just for safe money sites and arrange the sites to your liking. As long as a site is in the safe money list and set to "open the protected browser" when you access the site it will open in the safe money window.

This may be an alternative -- Bill

--------------------
Windows 10 pro 64bit, KIS 2017

+Quote Post
J_A_H
post 21.04.2017 20:00
Post #6

QUOTE(kbill @ 14.04.2017 16:09) *
Hello Kaspersky user,

I have bee using safe money since it's inception I do not think it is possible to "arrange" the entries in the safe money GUI after they are saved. It would be a nice feature to be able move the entries up or down in order but I am pretty sure it is not there.

The only thing I have done is to be thoughtful when you "populate" the list when creating it, however if you have a large number of entries in the safe money list this may be pretty daunting. It is the only way I have ever saw possible.

I will share something you may not know will work, you populate your list by just adding your sites, then create a favorites folder in the browser you are using just for safe money sites and arrange the sites to your liking. As long as a site is in the safe money list and set to "open the protected browser" when you access the site it will open in the safe money window.

This may be an alternative -- Bill

Thank you for your reply, Bill, and for the work-around. It would be a nice feature; hope they think of adding it in the future. Sadly, my Favorites list is vast compared to my Safe Money list, so I'll just have to soldier on. At least now I know the feature doesn't exist, so I'll stop looking for it. smile.gif
Thanks again! J_A_H

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27.06.2017 02:16