Android, Why these apps won't automatically update in Google Play Store?

Why these apps won't automatically update in Google Play Store?

• Kaspersky Internet Security for Android

• Kaspersky Safe Kids

• Kaspersky Security Cloud

• Kaspersky Secure Connection

All other apps are automatically updated except these ones. Why?

(I'm sure that the enable auto-update option is activated individually for every of these apps).

Hello @leotavano 

Thank you!

• Raise a request with Kaspersky Technical Support, fill in the KIS21, Application malfunction, Other template; the support team will request an AIDA64 report, the support team may also ask for KIS or other Kaspersky software logs, they will give you a debug version, to install, to enable these logs to be collected.

Please post the incident # here in your topic? 

• Please share the outcome with the Community when it’s available?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

• 2 weeks later...

After weeks of talking:

I cannot do anything to make the apps update automatically on the Google Play Store. Kaspersky is sure the issue lies within the firmware of the devices and there is nothing I can do about it.

But I doubt that. 🤔

For me the apps won’t automatically update in Google Play Store because they run in the background “all the time”. 🤷

Hello @leotavano

Thanks for the update👌

(Personally) we set our Kaspersky apps to notify of updates, but, update as per our schedule, rather than automatic, however, we happy to change our apps to automatic update & monitor the outcome to see if we can replicate the issue; given update timetables are not known, the results may take some time.

We’ll update you when we have results. 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋