IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

17 Pages V  « < 15 16 17  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Suggestions for Kaspersky Security Center 10. [In progress], For meaningful messages only. Flood and off-topic posts will be delete
Rating 4 V
rraffo
post 3.03.2017 19:26
Post #321

Group: Members

I'm not sure has been required on a previous reply but it would be interesting for me having a pop up to advise the users that an installation of a product is going to start and a message to the users is showed.
I have seen that on some multi country mass delivery scenario in different time zone an unaware user restart the pc while a KES installation is running creating a lot of problem with the installation.
A pop up message might advise the user to keep the PC running and not to restart it until the procedure has completed preventing corruption on the installation.
Now I have just a message the might appear at the end of the task.
thanks
Riccardo
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
ahope86
post 31.03.2017 18:07
Post #322

Would be really helpful to have a way to print or at least view all details of a policy, even if its 10 pages long or has a ridiculous scroll bar.

--------------------
Amanda Goodwin
Business Systems
Stonewall Cable, Inc.

+Quote Post
Goldsch-DC
post 4.04.2017 16:15
Post #323

A request for KSC 10/KAV 10
Message template - Advanced - Web control - Policy

When the client PC is on the network web page blocking messages to be configurable. Currently if a machine is on the LAN a notification message gets sent to the administration console only.
However, if the machine is a laptop and is not on the network the notification gets sent as an email.
I would like it to be configurable so that the LAN clients can also email a unblock request. Currently I need to keep logging into the admin console to see if there are any requests to unblock web sites that have been mis-categorised by Kaspersky's categories.

Many thanks.

+Quote Post
Goldsch-DC
post 4.04.2017 16:20
Post #324

Request for email notification from Kaspersky when updates are available.

If you are looking to upgrade your Kaspersky KSC/KAV environment it can be very difficult to locate the latest installs and currently available patch fixes. It would be nice to have some sort of notification available so that the end users are aware of updates.
I am currently running the very latest versions of KSC and KAV however I am awaiting SP2 due to some outstanding bugs that I know have been fixed in this SP2 release, but I currently have to keep checking the web site to see if they have been released yet as the beta test has now finished and complete.

Thanks.

+Quote Post
Goldsch-DC
post 5.04.2017 12:13
Post #325

Sorry. Another request, although a very small one. In the templates for the web control. The variable called %complain_email% I'd like it to be %request_email% or at least give control over the word that actually appears in the message to the employee.
Most of our employees are not comfortable with complaining. rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif

+Quote Post
Fred-dst
post 6.04.2017 13:31
Post #326

Hello,

Little suggestion as I doesn't exist for the moment: https://forum.kaspersky.com/index.php?showtopic=368136

Add a report about the Unprocessed files (that we can configure the time settings).

It seems very important to identify which computer/user is dangerous on the network..

Thanks

BR

+Quote Post
CIE
post 10.04.2017 19:48
Post #327

Automatic updates! There should be no reason why anyone has to manually update applications any more. I'm trying to move from Symantec Endpoint to KES, but the manual upgrade is a huge negative and making me rethink the conversion.

Also, not having an MSI version for business customers is a huge negative. Not everyone wants to run a dedicated admin console just for AV, web based cloud solutions are more than enough.

+Quote Post
Andrea Valpiani
post 13.04.2017 11:41
Post #328

Change single same parameter on multiple selected policies
For example, if I have 10 policies for the same product and I want to change a single parameter for all of them, I have to make that change on any single policy.
It would be great to make a multiple policy selection , edit, and modify the parameter(s) so the change will be applied to all selected policies.
Thank you

This post has been edited by Andrea Valpiani: 13.04.2017 11:44

+Quote Post
CC-fr
post 20.04.2017 12:54
Post #329

Suggestion: The ability to change the package an (already existing) installation task installs.

Why:
A this time (v10.3.407), when a new Kaspersky application version is released (say Kaspersky Endpoint Security) I have to re-create all my installation tasks with this new package.
A simple dropdown selector in the installation task properties window would ease this.

+Quote Post
andreas123
post 2.05.2017 10:54
Post #330

Advanced Member I

It would be nice to be able to upload an object, which got moved to backup to virustotal. It is not that I do not trust Kaspersky but some colleagues sometimes think that it might be a false positive, but when other vendors also think that this is a real malware, than they might agree with that.
I can upload that object manually but when I restore that object/file from backup, KES immediately moves it back to the backup (which is normally good, but not in that case).
It would be nice to have such an “upload to virustotal” option beside “send to Kaspersky” in KSC (in Advanced -> Repositories -> Backup).

+Quote Post
Peter222
post 3.05.2017 10:22
Post #331

Respect Win10 metered connections

Have KES respect metered connections (which are expensive capped mobile connections in a lot of countries) and not perform updates on these types of connections, especially if they're mobile. At least have an option somewhere where you can toggle this for KES updates.

+Quote Post
Amayacitta
post 3.05.2017 11:28
Post #332

I hope you guys can remove the requirement to decrypt when upgrading KSC/KES, this is something which the business almost found unacceptable, it was a painful process for us. We looked at moving to bit locker (managed by KSC) but that doesn't have the SSO feature set that KES encryption does. If you can sort out the decryption requirement that would make us very happy.

+Quote Post
andreas123
post 12.05.2017 09:50
Post #333

Advanced Member I

It would be nice to be able to define that users can only start group tasks. Right now, I can just define if they can manage (“Allow management of group tasks” and also stop) group tasks. I would like to have one policy option to allow just to start (e.g. update or fullscan) a group task but not to stop them (This should be another option within the policy -> stop group tasks).
I would like to have the following options within KES policy:
“Allow management of group tasks”
“Allow start of group tasks”
“Allow stop of group tasks”

+Quote Post
Amayacitta
post 16.05.2017 14:29
Post #334

We would like to see some additional settings for Light Agent policies - for now specifically for the "No SVMs are available to connect to". We consider this critical and want to make sure we trap this alert, however it comes through for small network interruption, system reboots etc. It would work better for us if there was a threshold, i.e. alert after 5 minutes or a configurable length of time, rather than immediately.

There may be other alerts that this sort of flexibility applies to, currently this one is a priority for us.

+Quote Post
Emmanuel Knowles
post 23.05.2017 12:36
Post #335

Can you perhaps fix KES10 so that the firewall works properly on x32 clients?!! its blocking my site. http://web-music.org this is url of it

+Quote Post

17 Pages V  « < 15 16 17
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27.05.2017 12:11