Chrome, Same message over and over: "The Internet address, which can be exploited by a malicious individual to harm the computer or personal data, or the advertising site is blocked"

Silver

Hi, Sorry the message I'm having is in french "... L'adresse Internet, pouvant être exploitée par un individu malintentionné afin de nuire à l'ordinateur ou aux données personnelles, ou le site publicitaire est bloqué ..." and occurs when using chrome. Thanks for your help https://www.getsysteminfo.com/report/a37031f2a2be580ee8cf2aa2e55231f4

"... L'adresse Internet, pouvant être exploitée par un individu malintentionné afin de nuire à l'ordinateur ou aux données personnelles, ou le site publicitaire est bloqué ..." "The Internet address, which can be exploited by a malicious individual to harm the computer or personal data, or the advertising site is blocked ... " ..." and occurs when using chrome.
Hello Silver, Welcome!
  1. Is the alert happening (using Google Chrome browser) no matter what site is accessed?
  2. Can you go to KAV application, select More Tools, select Reports, select Detailed Reports, leave Category as All Events, select 24 hours, select Export, export the report, save as a .txt file and upload the report, using the Upload icon, in your reply please?using
  3. Also, is there a reason you're still using KAV 19.0.0.1088?
Please let us know? Thank you:pray_tone3:.

Hi Flood, Thanks for your reply. 1- Yes most of the time and no mater what site is accessed. 2- Export is attached 3- good point. I'm always struggling ti find the pannel where the version number is displayed. What's the last version number ? Thanks

Hi Flood, Thanks for your reply. 1- Yes most of the time and no mater what site is accessed. 2- Export is attached 3- good point. I'm always struggling ti find the panel where the version number is displayed. What's the last version number ?
Hello Silver, Thank you for replying and the report:pray_tone3:, I will "look" and reply to that. I'll also post some procedures to follow to upgrade to 2020 and to help with the alerts, blocks. Re: KAV version, patch = 20.0.14.1085(d)
  1. There's several was to find application version, the easiest (imo) is to open KAV, select the ?, lower left hand corner of the KAV main window, next to settings⚙, opens Support window, displayed is KAV version and patch AND (as a bonus:wink:), operating system name, version, build.
  2. One more question please, have you consciously installed Chrome Remote Desktop?
Please let me know? Thank you

Yes I have installed Chrome remote to provide assistance to someone. But I could uninstall if that's the culprit?
Hello Silver, The culprit is (contamination from) a site - proudflex, do you recognise it? If not, don't go to the site, I'm writing up instructions to solve the problem, allow me a little time please? If you do recognise it, please let me know?
  1. Please check all Chrome extensions and let me know what's installed please?
Regarding CRD, I'm not a big fan of any remote tools being on my system, unless I'm actively using them. In other words, I install and use on an as needs basis. If not in use, I uninstall. I'll check CRD to give you a qualified opinion, however, if you installed it then, I won't panic. Please let me know? Thank you:pray_tone3:.

(1)no the contamination. (2) btw, I've upgraded to the latest KAV 20.0.14.1085
Hello Silver, (1) Whew, you had me worried! (2) Good:ok_hand_tone3:, you've saved me some work:wink:. Can you clarify for me, is the issue with your computer, that you've given the GSI for, or, are we talking about 2 computers? And, does the contaminated browser have ANY extensions? If "yes", may I know what they are please? Thanks:pray_tone3:

Correct same computer the from which you received the GSI report. Exyensions : Adblock Adobe acrobat Good drive app launcher google Apps launcher evernote web clipper google docs offline google hangouts Kaspersky protection lastpass onetab Skype