self-d [MOVED]

We are running Kaspersky ( v 11.1.0.15919) and not sure why but avp.exe is blocked self-defence. When I compare this to windows log there are runtimebroker error at the same time, which appear to cause a Blue Screen. Has anyone else come across any issues with avp.exe blocking itself //Mod Note: moved to proper section.

We are running Kaspersky ( v 11.1.0.15919) , avp.exe is blocked self-defence. When I compare this to windows log there are runtimebroker error at the same time, which appear to cause a Blue Screen. Has anyone else come across any issues with avp.exe blocking itself
Hello Toros72, Welcome! Please tell us:
  1. Operating system name, version, build?
  2. Which Kaspersky (name) software is installed?
Please post back? Thanks!

Hi, Please update Windows 10 to the last version (build 1903) and install all Windows updates through Windows Update. Also update to the last version of Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Windows (Build v11.1.1.126 ). Regards

Thanks but upgrading is not a real solution - need to determine the real issue causing the errors avp.exe is getting logged as being blocked by kaspersky self-defence ?? In wondows event log I can see runtime broker.exe crashing. This is a legitimate windows process acting as "middleman" between universal apps eg. Microsoft store. What is the actual process / files that are getting blocked by kaspersky ??

Hi, For security: The recommendation always is to use the latest version of S.O. (with all the updates installed) and use the latest version of the antivirus. Please open a support ticket in Kaspersky company account. In the ticket , upload your getsysteminfo (gsi) of using the latest available version of it. To generate the getsysteminfo (gsi) check this link: https://support.kaspersky.co.uk/common/diagnostics/3632#block7 Getsysteminfo (GSI) direct download: http://media.kaspersky.com/utilities/ConsumerUtilities/GetSystemInfo6.2.zip Regards