IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> KPM with Microsoft Edge
Daniel Coffey
post 31.07.2015 18:26
Post #1

Group: Members

I am aware that KPM integrates with Internet Explorer but now Windows 10 is out I see that it is not aware of the new Microsoft Edge browser.

Is there an update planned to address this or is there some technical reason why KPM is not supported in Win10?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
JanRei
post 1.08.2015 17:07
Post #2

Gold Beta Testers

Group: Moderators

Welcome,

Kaspersky Password Manager installs extensions in supported browsers to make using Password Manager more convenient. However, Microsoft Edge does not support extensions at the moment. Maybe Edge can be supported in future versions of Password Manager. As far as I know Microsoft said that extensions support will come to Edge later.

+Quote Post
Daniel Coffey
post 1.08.2015 18:00
Post #3

That makes sense - thank you. At least we can still use KPM with IE11 or as a simple password repository for Edge.

+Quote Post
Arizona Willie
post 3.03.2017 19:46
Post #4

Microsoft Edge HAS extensions now and has for awhile.

But Password Manager still does not work with Edge.. There is no extension when you click to < get extensions >.

Password Manager is almost useless to me because, due to a virus I can't use Firefox anymore. Strange virus onl affects Firefox and I haven't been able to get rid of it no matter what virus program I try.

As it is, Password manager is no better than using One Note because I have to copy and paste usernames and passwords from Kapersky just as though I was using One Note.

PLEASE FIX IT

mad.gif

QUOTE(JanRei @ 1.08.2015 06:07) *
Welcome,

Kaspersky Password Manager installs extensions in supported browsers to make using Password Manager more convenient. However, Microsoft Edge does not support extensions at the moment. Maybe Edge can be supported in future versions of Password Manager. As far as I know Microsoft said that extensions support will come to Edge later.

+Quote Post
richbuff
post 3.03.2017 22:02
Post #5

Helper

Group: Global moderators

Quote: "due to a virus I can't use Firefox anymore. Strange virus onl affects Firefox and I haven't been able to get rid of it no matter what virus program I try."

Please see: Kaspersky Lab Forum > English User Forum > Virus-related issues > the fifth (5th) Important topic.
There, you will find instructions for GSI and AVZ logs.

Please see the small print that is located at the bottom of this message.

--------------------
Please see the Important topics, located at the top of this section, and at the top of other sections of this forum.

+Quote Post
MaxNet
post 18.05.2017 22:27
Post #6

The Microsoft Edge does support extension for quite a while now. Are there any plans to release support for Microsoft Edge?

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26.05.2017 09:36