IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> KIS Blocking Suspicious Action
ChristopherH50
post 19.05.2017 20:40
Post #1

Group: Members

I am constantly getting a message in my action center (windows 10) from KIS saying that a suspicious action was blocked. The information says the application is windows explorer and under action it says "read memory from other processes". Why is it doing this and is it really suspicious? Should I be worried?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
richbuff
post 19.05.2017 22:34
Post #2

Helper

Group: Global moderators

Please click the notification to get more details. Any more details? Is this only when you are using Safe Money?

Please see the second (2nd) Important topic.

--------------------
Please see the Important topics, located at the top of this section, and at the top of other sections of this forum.

+Quote Post
ChristopherH50
post 19.05.2017 22:59
Post #3

Group: Members

I have to confess that I didn't realize that it happens when I use safe money but this does seem to be the case. I don't yet know if it only happens when I open a protected browser and will monitor the situation. I posted in this forum because I thought it might indicate a virus. Is this why you drew my attention to the 2nd important topic?

+Quote Post
richbuff
post 19.05.2017 23:28
Post #4

Helper

Group: Global moderators

No, I did so so you could post your logs/any more details, if you thought it was a virus. smile.gif

That won't be necessary, I don't think it is a virus.

Situation normal if only occurs in Protected Browser.

--------------------
Please see the Important topics, located at the top of this section, and at the top of other sections of this forum.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23.05.2017 11:07