ya, I too had it and solve it in the following way:-
1. Insert the Windows Server 2012 DVD, and once you get the following message press Enter to boot from the setup
2. Wait for a while till the setup loads all necessary files (Depending on your machine, it will take a couple of minutes)
3. Once the setup files are loaded, the setup will start with the following screen. You can change these to meet your needs (the default values should be fine for now)
4. Once you click Next, you can start the installation, click "Install now"
5. You will see the following screen, wait until it finishes loading
6. In the following setup screen, you will see four options. Select Windows Server 2012 DataCenter Evaluation (Server With GUI).
7. After you click Next from the previous screen, Read the License terms, tick the "I accept the license terms" and click Next
8. Now It will ask you for the drive (or partition) you want to install Windows on. Here I'm installing it on the one partition I have here. NOTE: This will remove the content of the partition. Either you create a partition to install windows on, or you can test this on a testing machine
9. Now once we picked our partition, clicking on next from the previous screen will start the setup. This process might take a while.
10. Once the setup is done, it will restart and start your Windows Server 2012 for the first time. It will ask you then to set up a password for the Administrator user
11. The setup will finalize your settings, might take a couple of minutes
12. Once the setup is done, you can log in for the first time to your Windows Server, as the screen says, press Ctrl+Alt+Delete to log in, and use the password you set in the setup process
13. Once you Log in, Windows Server 2012 will show the Server Manager