Asim Raza

Members
  • Content Count

• Last visited

About Asim Raza

• Rank
    Candidate

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. Hi, Can anybody share the battlecard of kaspersky. One of our client wants to switch from gfi languard to kaspersky and i have to convince him that kaspersky is better than gfi languard. Can anybody share any document or article where i can find the comparison of both.
  2. Which web browsers does Web Control of Kaspersky Endpoint Security 10 for Windows support?
  3. The administrator has installed Network Agent and Kaspersky Endpoint Security on a workstation, but has not moved it to the Managed devices group. What will happen in that case?
  4. Please guide briefly what configurations will be required;1) If mobile devices are connected to admin server outside the network (Mobile Device and Admin Server are not on same network)2) If mobile devices are connected to admin server within the network (Mobile Device and Admin Server are on same network)In my case mobile device is my Android Phone and i want to access it on KSC10 administration server. On KSC10 administration server following Plug-ins are installed;1) Kaspersky Mobile Device Management 10 Service Pack 3 (10.7.0.20) 2) Kaspersky Endpoint Security 10 for Mobile Service Pack 3 (10.7.0.33) 3) Management of iOS-based Mobile Devices (10.3.407.0)4) Managing Mobile Devices via Exchange Server (10.3.407.0)So tell me; What steps i need to do on my Android Phone and also Applications i have to install on my phone to connect to the KSC10 administration server? How can i connect my android Mobile to Google Cloud? How can i connect KSC10 administration server to Google Cloud? How will KSC10 administration server protect and control my Android Mobile via Google Cloud?Please guide me properly, i have to deploy MDM on client side.Thank YouRegards,Asim Raza
  5. I am working on Mobile Device Management in Kaspersky Security Center 10. I have completed all the initials steps for the installation of components in KSC Security Center (10.3.407) which is installed on Windows Server 2012. How to add or access mobile devices in KSC 10 and what are the proper steps to follow? What plug-ins should be installed on administration server where KSC 10 is installed and how mobile devices can be connected through KSC 10? I need a proper guide to complete this installation step by step as i have to give POC (Proof of Concept) to the client this week. Kindly properly guide me, i will be thankful to you. Regards, Asim Raza
  6. Hello KSC Server version is 10.3.407 Agent Version is 10.3.407 KES version is 10.2.5
  7. I am getting this error when i install KES on my laptop remotely from KSC. Shared folder "\\192.168.10.3\admin$" is unavailable Why could be the possible reason of this error?

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.