Naveed.shehzad

Members
  • Content Count

• Last visited

About Naveed.shehzad

• Rank
    Candidate

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. Hi Kirill, yes, plugin works and we can manage policy of LA-3. Thanks.
  2. Hi Kirill, Thank you very much for your support. we really appreciate your way of support.
  3. Hi, Sorry for late reply, OK, we will open case with Kaspersky and will update you accordingly.
  4. Hi, Thank you very much for your quick response. actually, we tried both, we tried Uninstall application task via KSC Server and tried Third party removing tool locally. when using task there is no option for McAfee Endpoint Security 10.5.0. for reference screenshots are attached.
  5. Hi, Any one can help us to remove McAfee Endpoint security 10.5.0. we tried all possible solutions, which are "McAfee removal tool MCPR" , "Uninstall Application Remotely" task and created a stand alone package with check box "Uninstall Incompatible Applications". please suggest any other method.
  6. i ready checked this link, this link have only for LA 4 and LA 5.
  7. Hi Everyone, one of our client is facing some issue in removal of Light Agent 3. actually, to remove/uninstall any kaspersky product need their plugin, unfortunately there is no plugin for LA 3, only LA 4 plugin is available and installed on KSC server. we have an option to remove/uninstall manually from control panel, but don't want to remove manually because they have no of servers. Plugins for LA 3 are not available on support portal only LA 4 and 5 plugins are available. So, if anyone have LA 3 plugin .exe file then please share with me.
  8. Dear Friends, i hope you are doing good. we have installed Kaspersky security Center 10.3.407 in our environment, but last three four days before KSC Server does not connect. we restart administration server service and as well as ran account switch utility. we try to connect using localhost and server IP. Please help if you have any solution.

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.