RichKon

Members
  • Content Count

• Last visited

About RichKon

• Rank
    Candidate
  1. I have to agree that so far the Kaspersky Security Center application has been nothing but buggy and total PITA. The deployment was the smoothest part and even that had many hiccups. Since then there have been some major issues with boot times on each endpoint, information accuracy about endpoints, and connections back to the server. We have had multiple machines that show up as unavailable when I am able to ping and remote desktop in straight from KSC. Also many display as not scanned in a long time when the log itself shows they were scanned that morning or even more recently. Basically all of this makes me wonder if I can trust any of the information KSC displays. Their corporate support has also been less than helpful. I am continuing to work with support and read documentation to fine tune our system as best I can, but I am very disappointed that the application has never actually performed properly. I would expect basic functionality to work out of the box but that has not been the case.

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.