asim.ali.cse

Members
  • Content Count

• Last visited

About asim.ali.cse

• Rank
    Candidate

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. Hello I have KSC 9.3.75, and 100+ nodes with KES 8.1.0.1042 installed. I want to know the steps to be taken in case of OS crash, how to take backup and restore all my policies in effect. Is there any manual or procedure to make KSC take automatic backup on regular basis. Regards Asim Ali
  2. I have KES 8.1.0.1042 and KSC 9.2.69 i having problem , some computers do not update, this message appears "Protection is off kaspersky antivirus is not running" why they dont update automatically
  3. I have KSC 9.2.69, and clients of KES 8.1.0 How to add a new licence key and deploy it to all the computer. I have added the keys to repositories but the old key deployed on all computers , how to activate the new one Help in this regard would be highly appreciated Thanks
  4. Thanks but is there any other way to change password , without disturbing the policy .
  5. I have Kaspersky Security Center 9.2.69 I have a little issue here, that is ; how to change a password on managed groups. If I ve forgotten the previous password. Thanks in advance for help
  6. Application Open AFS 1.5 is not working , "not obtaining tokens" after I upgrade KES 10, previously I had KES 8 along with Security center 9. I wish to purchase Kaspersky but getting problem at the initial testing. Please help in this regard. Even I disable Application startup control and application control but still my required software does not works I have tried exiting the Kaspersky, but of no use, the application does not run Interestingly when I uninstall Kaspersky Endpoint security that application starts running smothly. Awaiting positive responses Thanks WHAT IS AFS ? http://www.openafs.org/ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OpenAFS
  7. hmm,(how) can i run an update on servers in a managed group with "scan converted" "update converted" and separate for workstations and servers, from SC. Im going a bit in depth when i click on the particular problematic server, -> tasks -> update -> click on properties, properties again, update source -> settings " I change to KL update servers...... but it cant run " completed with error message appears" im unable to change options on other update(converted) profiles. please help Regards Asim
  8. Thank you Kravtsov Vitaly for a quick response. screen shot of the connections terminated problem is attached hereby. and yes the problem is also at the local pc end, the databases outdated error is on the server computers. Regards Asim
  9. I have Kaspersky security center version 9.2.69 and Kaspersky Endpoint Security 8.1.0.831 on desktop, following error is being shown since some days at the start of computer/ windows xp. What does it mean ? "Attention! There are 5 network connections currently open. They will be terminated. Do you still want to proceed? Connections will be terminated automatically in 6 sec.". Apart from this problem I have another problem on security center side , that is some systems are showing "databases are outdated" message, even i am updating them from the security center but still there is no change on them. Please resolve my issues. Thanks Warm Regards

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.