bobd441

Members
  • Last visited

Never

0 Neutral
  1. Hi Berny, Thank you for your response. Yes, I have tried that. I just now deleted the entry that was in Safe Money, and also in Password Manager. I then made a new entry into Password Manager, and it simply opened the link in Chrome, and did NOT open the Protected Browser window. I then entered the link into Safe Money, and when I hit that link, it opened ONLY in a Protected Browser! However, I really want it to first open the UNprotected browser window, as it always has done, and as do all the other links, and THEN open the Protected Browser window. I have 2 monitors, and all the Protected Browser windows open on the #2 monitor, rather than the #1 monitor, where I normally run Chrome. Any help will be GREATLY appreciated. Thank you again for your help!
  2. I have been using Kaspersky software for many years. I currently use Kaspersky Total Security and Kaspersky Password Manager. For many of my links, I want the page to open in a Protected Browser page, which has been working very well all along, until recently, when one of my financial links stopped opening a Protected Browser window. Try as I might, I cannot get that link to open a Protected Browser window again. I use Win-10-64 and Google Chrome, and have used them for years with no problems, as well. Please try to help me with this issue. All my other important links open a Protected Browser window as usual. In advance, many thanks. Stay safe, and be well.