All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. Yesterday
  3. Таже самая проблема возникла после обновления Security Center до Версия: 11.0.0.1131 Проблема возникла на одной машине с Windows 2008 R2 Standard, после обновления агента до версии 11.0.0.1131 До этого, на прежнем агенте все было в порядке
  4. I apologize to the mods if I have the wrong section. On december 2018 I purchased an annual license of KIS for android with my smartphone. I have the order receipt of the Google Play store. Yesterday I reset my smartphone, but I forgot to save the license (I'm not registered on my kaspersky). What do I have to do to get my license back?
  5. Здравствуйте! Прошу проверить сайт https://firstvideoseo.com Заранее спасибо :)
  6. Hello, I have the same issue with a W10 Pro 1803. https://www.dropbox.com/s/sq58rsrf2kft5g5/KL Logs.zip?dl=0 BR
  7. Hi guys!

We are currently investigating a network outage and we would like to request for help to revisit and review the logs specific to our end points connecting to our KSC Server.  Below is the 1 hour network utilization on port 13000.

I want to know if 1.38GB spanning for an hour is normal traffic of end-points and server.

Note: There's no running upgrade version task during the network utilization.

0?ui=2&ik=55dee5cab7&attid=0.1&permmsgid=msg-f:1630870745949525272&th=16a2044d7ee5d518&view=fimg&sz=s0-l75-ft&attbid=ANGjdJ_VJ96y9bhKr1KZeoFxbc4Zr5sPqQ93kh2tLT4mni5mKYa4SwnjhvbzNdqtna7dpiMuIxGK1jxNsG2SIU_2W_YPkfTw4ftUqBMbb0kyyxlCi-IE_L4GrP8clsA&disp=emb

8. Hi guys!

We are currently investigating a network outage and we would like to request for help to revisit and review the logs specific to our end points connecting to our KSC Server.  Below is the 1 hour network utilization on port 13000.

I want to know if 1.38GB spanning for an hour is normal traffic of end-points and server.

Note: There's no running upgrade version task during the network utilization.

0?ui=2&ik=55dee5cab7&attid=0.1&permmsgid=msg-f:1630870745949525272&th=16a2044d7ee5d518&view=fimg&sz=s0-l75-ft&attbid=ANGjdJ_VJ96y9bhKr1KZeoFxbc4Zr5sPqQ93kh2tLT4mni5mKYa4SwnjhvbzNdqtna7dpiMuIxGK1jxNsG2SIU_2W_YPkfTw4ftUqBMbb0kyyxlCi-IE_L4GrP8clsA&disp=emb

9. Last week
  10. Ho la versione di Kaspersky total  security 19.0.0.1088(e) e windows 10. Quando uso Save money ,i siti salvati, vengono aperti con windows explorer, mentre vorrei che fosse aperto con Google Chrome. Qualsiasi tentativo di farli aprire con Chrome, sono risultati vani ( ho cambiato più volte l'opzione nelle impostazioni del save money, ma non ci sono riuscito.Debbo postare un  G.S.I?

11. Добрый день! https://promoda-opt.com.ua Повторно отправляю заявку на проверку так как с 17.03.19 - изменений относительно статуса сайта в поисковиках не произошло! Просьба добавить мой сайт на проверку. РЕДАКТИРУЮ - ибо не вижу, как удалить данное сообщение! Простите - всё нормально - первоначально вылезла при проверке страница без https:// - ПРОСЬБА - проигнорировать данное - выше сообщение: "Повторно отправляю ...." С уважением,
  12. Feature request: When you create a remote install task you have to chose "Select devices to which the task will be assigned". You have four choices which cannot be changed afterwards. It would be very handy these can be changed afterwards. Eg. from Specify device addresses manually to administration group.
  13. Feature request: When you create a remote install task you have to chose "Select devices to which the task will be assigned". You have four choices which cannot be changed afterwards. It would be very handy these can be changed afterwards. Eg. from Specify device addresses manually to administration group.
  14. Thanks for sharing this its such a great work. https://60secondpremieroffer.com/60secondpremier/ https://doubleyourlineoffer.com/doubleyourline/
  15. Эта же бага проявилась в другой сети, при обновлении агента поверх версии 10.5 (a) еще на двух машинах. На обоих машинах стоял только агент, без антивирусного продукта. На одной из машин была ОС Win7, на другой - серверная. После успешного обновления агента в отчетах KSC он ошибочно числился с патчем а.
  16. Эта же бага проявилась в другой сети, при обновлении агента поверх версии 10.5 (a) еще на двух машинах. На обоих машинах стоял только агент, без антивирусного продукта. На одной из машин была ОС Win7, на другой - серверная. После успешного обновления агента в отчетах KSC он ошибочно числился с патчем а.
  17. Здравствуйте. Имеется задача вытащить данные по установленным жестким дискам с серийными номера этих дисков. Если посмотреть конкретные свойства какой-либо из машин то видно, что серийный номер жесткого диска показан. Но если сформировать "Отчет о реестре оборудования" то в нем содержится информация о модели диска без серийного номера. Подскажите как-то можно исправить данную ситуацию или я как-то неверно что-то смотрю ? Kaspersky Security Center Версия: 11.0.0.1131. Клиенты на KES 11.1.x
  18. 8 апреля 2019 года «Лаборатория Касперского» выпустила патч E для Kaspersky Internet Security версии 19.0.0.1088. Вчера 15.04.2018 Kaspersky Internet Security обновился до 19.0.0.1088 (е). Проблема не ушла - при скачивании файла на скорости 25 Мб/с - 30 Мб/с система глючит, всё тормозит, фризит - окна, браузер, курсор мыши.. . Хотя ни ЦП, ни ВК, ни SSD, ни HDD, ни сеть, ни память не нагружены больше 25%. в этот период скачивания файлов.
  19. Hey tcrawfor, Re: Is there somewhere I can track the progress of this bug report? According to Kaspersky Lab Support: quote 1. BR#3258766 is the same as BR#3214641 2. BR#3258766 was fixed (by Kaspersky) March 5th 2019. 3. Even tho BR#3258766 {Chrome invalid certificate (Chromecast)} was scheduled to be released with [2019 patch E] the bug fix was "eventually" released through a database update instead of a patch. https://support.kaspersky.com/13875?_ga=2.41366690.1818262559.1555372673-178925654.1555372673#block1 For Chromecast users: you will no longer get a notification about a certificate issue when streaming through the Chrome browser. unquote Re: "self signed certificate that I created". User created, self signed certificates are not a "feature" any Kaspersky users have been reporting (in the 13 pages + the other Kaspersky Forums pages, where {Chrome invalid certificate} issues were reported, but not merged with topic/408030); so in your case, this may be something to look into. Have you tried removing that certificate & recreating? If you're impacted, collect as much info as possible, screen prints, traces, Kaspersky application reports, and let us know. You may also wish to log a case with Kaspersky Lab Support. Cheers!
  20. Regarding BR#3214641 Is there somewhere I can track the progress of this bug report? Having to jump to the end of 13 pages and hope to find information is getting tiresome. I have this issue with my Apache server that has a self signed certificate that I created. Client is Windows 10 x64 build 1763 Kaspersky version is 19.0.0.1088(d) Chrome is version 3.0.3683.103 Server is Apache 2.4 I have two ChromeCast devices on my LOCAL network, the server is at another physical location, completely separate network I just unplugged the two Chromecasts on my local network, and the problem has gone away? I will carry on and see if he issue happens again, it tends to go away for a while then happens again. I find it disconcerting that this might be the issue?
  21. I use KAV, but I assume the principle is the same: Frist copy the URL for the site you wish to exclude, in your case onedrive.live.com, then 1) Go to SETTINGS 2) Select ADDITIONAL 3) Select NETWORK (Network Settings 4) Select MANAGE EXCLUSIONS 5) Click the ADD button 6) Paste the URL you wish to exclude in the add box. KAV may edit it. but that is OK. Add the URL. KAV/KIS should no longer monitor or intercept traffic from that site.
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.