All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. The best alternative to this problem is to talk to support, as it works with the free chatgpt version, when you use the paid one it doesn't work. https://support.kaspersky.com/us/b2c/us If support helped you, please come back to this topic and update us on how it was fixed, it will help other people who have the same problem. Thanks
  3. I am using this Chrome / Edge Extension called Harpa AI and Kaspersky seems to be messing around with it across all my machines using Kaspersky (different versions). Steps to Replicate problem: 1) I have to EXIT Kaspersky FULLY for Harpa AI Extenstion to work with the paid version of ChatGPT. Remember, I have to EXIT Kaspersky and not just "pause protection". 2) VERY Strangely, with Kaspersky enabled, Harpa AI is working fine with the FREE version of ChatGPT but not with the paid version. Which leaves me in a quandary. What setting do I tweak within Kaspersky? @Flood and Flood's wife Any advice my friend? I want to use it with the PAID Version of ChatGPT.
  4. Pero has analizado la página tambien porque la verdad no hubo ninguna extrañeza de la misma página en sí. Kaspersky no detectó nada
  5. Здравствуйте. Пару дней назад я купил подписку Standart на 5 устройств на 3 года. Сейчас хотел бы поменять эту подписку на Premium на столько же устройств и такой же период. Можно ли это как то сделать? Или нужно опять покупать а деньги за эту уже не нужную мне подписку просто пропадут? Есть ли какой то инструмент для такого случая? Или, если переходить, то нужно например оформлять возврат денег, пока 30 дней не прошло и покупать заново? Если это вообще сработает... Какие есть варианты?
  6. Today
  7. Dankeschön, habe mich durchgewurschtelt und jetzt sehe ich wieder alles
  8. It is in beta stage. Soon will be available. But i wanted identify problem. If KIS uninstall and install again solve problem.
  9. Hi harlan4096,Thanks for the answer When will version 21.17 come, Should I wait or install version 21.16
  10. Зашла в меню "Безопасность". В одном разделе точки не хватает.
  11. Зашла в меню "Профиль". Не хватает точки.
  12. Aun así, estoy confuso con dicha página, porque no veo que tenga opciones para crear usuarios, etc.
  13. @franzderpalme1 Welcome. It looks like that the best option for this issue is Kaspersky Technical Support.
  14. I am experiencing the issue, I also tried to reinstall the password manager, and even all of my Kaspersky applications, it didn't help. I am located in Germany. The Synchronisation on my Android device is still working as it used to, but my windows device, on which I installed KPM yesterday and today isn't working.
  15. Exacto, si no pusiste los datos de tarjeta o número de cuenta bancaría, difícilmente podrán cargarte ninguna cantidad. Por lo que veo has puesto un enlace que redirecciona a la verdadera página 🤔
  16. Активируем интерактивный режим защиты. Имитируем активный вредонос в системе, для этого используем запароленный архив формата zip с тестовым вредоносом и архиватор 7zip. Распаковываем архив через пункт 7zip в контекстном меню ОС, Открываем папку с распакованным вредоносом, продукт детектит вредонос и выдаёт балун, выбираем удалить. Не дожидаясь пока продукт удалит файл, через пункт 7zip контекстного меню ОС распаковываем снова архив с тем же самым вредоносом, 7zip предлагает заменить файл, соглашаемся откроется окно ввода пароля от архива пароль не вводим, ждём пока продукт проинформирует что удаление файла невозможно, и проинформирует о том что удаление будет произведено при перезагрузке ОС, закрываем окно ввода пароля от архива. Выгружаем продукт из памяти - пкм на значке продукта в панели задач, выйти. Запускаем продукт с ярлыка на рабочем столе, заходим в папку с распакованным вредоносом и видим что размер файла стал 0 кб, при попытке запустить файл ОС выдает НЕВОЗМОЖНО ЗАПУСТИТЬ ЭТО ПРИЛОЖЕНИЕ НА ВАШЕМ ПК. Чтобы найти версию для вашего компьютера обратитесь к издателю. То есть предположительно продукт вырезал (побил) файл внутри. Видео могу заснять только сторонней программой поэтому записал трейсы их и прикрепляю https://cloud.qainfo.ru/index.php/s/ivr2JkN2wRZ7taP
  17. Hello: Greetings to all. It happens to me exactly the same. I am in the hands of Kaspersky professionals via email. In my case it only happens with one domain in question. Even with a fresh reinstall of Windows. Nothing seems to work. Just stop the protection and close the application completely from the tray. Just stopping the protection doesn't work either and it's still blocked. It doesn't matter whether you use Kaspersky Internet Security or Kasperky Standard. It also doesn't matter if it's on Windows 10 or 11. Neither does Firefox or Edge. You can see the attached photos. As soon as they find the solution to my problem I will post it to the community. Thank you.
  18. My location is based in INDIA and judging by the thread owner's name, he seems to be indian too
  19. Sorry friends, I have the translator activated here and I didn't check to put it in English. Thank you @harlan4096 for informing me, can you tell me which bugs? There is no changelog of what was fixed, there used to be.
  20. @NEELESH @Shadowsaber This is a strange issue 🤔, can you please provide your géographical location.
  21. 1- https:// bit . ly /venda-de-marshall 2- Si he analizado antes por virus total y no detectó nada 3- Como dije solo puse datos personales que tanto puedo protegerme por el error que cometí 4- La estafa trata de poner tu tarjeta para el descuento pero luego te hacen cobros automaticos (que no te dicen) y asi es como te roban 5- Como ya comente solo puse datos personales pero ningun dato de tarjeta entonces no podrían robarme o si?
  22. Yes I do have the INC number Kaspersky Technical Support - ID INC000016344050 They have asked me to run a program to collect system info and I have send it to them. And just to remind you, same issue persists in android
  23. Good morning guys, As I said in this topic, I would return to the post if by chance the Kaspersky version went from (b) to (c), even having carried out the procedure we discussed here in the topic on this subject. Look at the image when I went to see it today, the version was modified, even though I blocked it. Does anyone have any other way to block updates? as we mentioned in this thread?
  24. @Edson Nanico Você fez o procedimento corretamente? Pois se você realizou o procedimento da forma correta o Kaspersky não irá monitorar o website e irá funcionar normalmente. Além disso, informe a versão do Kaspersky e do seu sistema operacional
  25. Probably fixing bugs, please post en English, thanks.
  1. Load more activity