All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Thu Apr 25 2024 08:57:50 GMT+0200 (South Africa Standard Time) Abortion Pills In PROTEA_GLEN?+27633867063-?#??##(((+Abortion Pills For Sale In PROTEA_GLEN)**%*]'#Westonaria,Amanzimtoti, STANGER, ...Abortion Pills In Tembisa Central?+27633867063-?#??##(((+Abortion Pills For Sale In PROTEA_GLEN)**%*]'#Westonaria,Amanzimtoti, STANGER, ...Abortion Pills In Tembisa Central?+27633867063-?#??##(((+Abortion Pills For Sale In PROTEA_GLEN)**%*]'#Westonaria,Amanzimtoti, STANGER, ...IN Tembisa Central/Amanzimtoti [[[[WhatsApp ((( (+27) 0633867063))) *____**)) ABORTION PILLS FOR SALE IN Amanzimtoti/Tembisa Central KEMPTON PARK, GAUTENG JOHANNESBURG CBD. ABU DHABI, ABORTION PILLS FOR SALE Tembisa Central/Amanzimtoti WhatsApp ((( (+27) 0633867063)))
  3. Today
  4. @XDDD Glad you fixed it 👍, but using a public hotspot is risky and not recommended.
  5. Дополню, может важно. В папке C:\ProgramData\KasperskyLab\adminkit\1093\cert отпечаток сертификата klserver.cer не совпадает с отпечатком когда пытаюсь запустить консоль. но когда отключаю KES на устройстве где установлен KSC то выходит совпадающий отпечаток сертификата, и тогда происходит нормальное подключение.
  6. Hallo @Bernd Schulze und willkommen im Forum. Was und wo hast Du gekauft? Bitte lesen. Tschekker☯️
  7. i used anti rootkit beta and it detected malware it had me create system restore point and restart my computer after that it says my system is clean
  8. Hallo @Dr.Mabuse , kannst Du uns einen Screenshot senden? Alternativ kannst Du dies auch dem Support melden. Support (scrollen bis zu Kontaktieren Sie uns) Tschekker ☯️
  9. malwarebytes antirootkit also detected trojan.fakems.ed
  10. Hallo @SpaceRabbit und willkommen im Forum. ich würde dies dem Support melden. Support (scrollen bis zu Kontaktieren Sie uns) Tschekker☯️
  11. i am using a hotspot and there are viruses that can evade antivirus
  12. @XDDD Welcome. Did you modify your Router password ? Also no detection from Kaspersky means your system is clean.
  13. @Ilya Ao, отключение проверки защищенных соединений помогает? (Настройка - Настройки безопасности - Настройки сети - Не проверять защищенные соединения)
  14. Скорей всего в первом случае не по https идет попытка зайти на сайт.
  15. i suspect a rat on my computer and scanned it with malwarebytes sophos and kaspersky but they didn't find anything is there any way to make sure there isn't anything on my device
  16. Премиум. Если пытаюсь зайти на сайт обычным образом-отказ. Если через анонимайзер то без проблем. Это-нормально?
  17. For now, no. I fully scanned my PC and nothing popped up.
  18. Miracles or kind of happen sometimes, your idea to post this activation window screenshot was excellent because I really could see more options (necessary in this situation) at the bottom but only AFTER changing my screen resolution, similar old thing like Windows 7 probably but my eyes are rather old so the resolution is not state of the art neither, happens rarely that I cannot see some program options etc. and if yes one sees that something is cut off at least but not in this case where all looked normal and only your picture showed more options at the bottom of the window Took some steps and time but I really could, "restore" things by this option and the application was connected to my account and is working now so blame things on my screen resolution partly at least because I think that the application should have done this by itself immediately after installation and this restore thing is only kind of emergency option probably ? But the important thing is that it really seems to work now and I am quite sure that it will stay this way after restarts and shutdowns and I even know this recovery option now for the future so many thanks for your helpful ideas leading to the solution, I would have never thought about this one because I just could not see or expect that something was wrong or visibly missing in this infamous activation window Will work through the program options etc. next days but do not expect big problems because I am used to av programs etc. and if problems should occur I will ask in this forum again which proved very helpful so far
  19. Yesterday
  20. Sorry for the delay, not much free time left this week and today the 50th anniversary of the carnation revolution in Portugal which ended the long dictatorship there is in my mind, just watching two nightly concerts from Lisboa and Porto because of this by web stream I wrote to the support and am still hoping for a solution, every Kaspersky product will have a single license key (there even is a section for it in the account but all I can see is a lot of xxxxx s far of course) and so it should work if they can give me one in spite of the former failures hopefully > "When the installation is successfully completed, the application will automatically connect to your account and be activated according to the subscription you have purchased." > Yes but this just does not happen here for some strange reason, will check things with the support and write here later again
  21. При использовании Creative Cloud и любого софта от Adobe постоянно выскакивают проблемы с инициализацией лицензии. При выключении касперского все работает стабильно и я подключаюсь ко всем моим сетевым функциям приложений. Выдает сообщения формата "Please check your firewall settings, ensure that the time settings on your computer are correct, and try again" - в исключения папку adobe пытался добавить и не помогло, проблему решает только выключение касперского и это выглядит как костыль с моей стороны. Подскажите с решением проблемы и как решить эту несовместимость (прикрепляю файл ошибки для понимая проблемы. Напоминаю, что это связано именно с работой касперского и его фильтров, поэтому я и обращаюсь на форум сюда, а не в adobe)
  22. I don't want my antivirus updating my software in any way, period! IMO not a good feature and not a selling point, but the opposite.
  23. Kaspersky flags SSL download manager, downloaded from the Solid State Logic website, as a trojan? Why!!! Is SSL releasing trojans to the public? Was SSL hacked? And then the only option Kaspersky pop up gives me is to Disinfect by restart or without restart? Realy! Why??? Can I get the option to ignore? No, Kaspersky is too clever. Tired of Kaspersky, this is the 3rd big failure using Kaspersky, another nail in the coffin.
  24. Hello With the 21.17 final, when I activate the VPN Hotspot Shiel (in Edge chromium) the web pages do not open (site inaccessible error message, etc...) If I close K Standard completely, it's good This new version blocks VPN extensions ? Thanks
  25. Hallo @Kometenfaenger, einen offiziellen Link gibt es (Stand 24.04.22:10) noch nicht. Auch die Links in unserem pinned Topic führen noch zur MR16, sie werden demnächst automatisch auf die MR17 angepasst. Für absolute Notfälle (ist mir keiner bekannt) hätte ich noch einen halboffiziellen Link. Ich möchte aber empfehlen, noch etwas zu warten. Es gibt keine weltbewegende Neuerungen in der MR17 die man sofort brauchen würde.
  26. Efetuei a compra do produto no site oficial, recebi o link para download do setup.exe, recebi no mesmo email o código de ativação, porém quando vou usar esse código, dá esse erro: O código de ativação não se aplica a este aplicativo.
  27. Resolvi o problema da VPN atualizando meu Sistema Operacional para o Windows 11. Não acho que isso seja uma solução padrão, mas no meu caso funcionou. Deve ter sido alguma configuração errada que eu possa ter feito no Windows que gerou o problema que travou a VPN (ainda que não lembro de ter feito nenhuma mudança já que o PC ficou vários dias desligado). O importante é que resolvi o problema, e a VPN voltou a funcionar. Guilhermesene4096 Agradeço sua atenção!
  1. Load more activity