All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Today
  3. @arindamsg23 Welcome. Please upgrade for free to Kaspersky PLUS : → Kaspersky: Basic, Standard, Plus, Premium - info & FAQ → Q1
  4. After going through since last 1 years, I am quite fedup with Kspersky Total Security. It blocks almost every website, including its own pages with the following message. Tried all possible suggestions seen on forum and nothing works. Can I get some assist in fixing this? So fed up that after many years thinking of chucking Kaspersky for good.
  5. Любая Вы какой антивирусный продукт Лаборатории Касперского используете?
  6. Недавно был куплен игровой компьютер, на котором запускаются все требовательные программы без проблем. После некоторого времени ноутбук перестал нагружаться и сильно упал FPS в играх и начали глючить программы. Какая может быть причина этому?
  7. Hola, Desde el foro no podemos ayudaros en estos casos, tienes que abrir ticket de soporte en my Kaspersky o en la tienda web en la que estas realizando la compra, para que lo revisen. ¿Que navegador estas utilizando (Brave)? Prueba con Chrome (u otro navegador distinto al que hayas usado) por si te esta bloqueando algo. Saludos
  8. Hello @KDcyp99, You're most welcome! Take your time, there's no rush & no pressure from the Community side. That's good news - well done, maybe it will continue? IF not just proceed with the directions please. Thank you🙏 Flood🐳+🐋
  9. Thanks for your reply. I will try this later when I have such time to carry all of that out. As it happens, this morning it prompted me for the password.
  10. @jelle jan Welkom op het Kaspersky Forum. Kan u bijkomende details overmaken aub.
  11. Hello @Vivoxbl, Welcome! Kaspersky has had long standing security measures in place for transactions that require verification, reference: What to do in case of payment issues when buying a license or subscription? Make sure the details entered, such as bank card number, name and zip code, are correct. Update your payment details if your bank card has expired, refer: How to change your payment details or email you specified when buying a license for a Kaspersky application. If the payment was declined, try another payment method. For example, a different bank card OR direct bank transfer. If the payment page is displayed incorrectly, try opening it in the incognito (private browsing) mode. If after completing the purchase you received a request for additional information, for example, a photo of your ID, then you may have entered some details incorrectly. Please provide the required additional information or make another order with correct details. If you experience other issues, submit a request to Kaspersky Customer Service by filling in the template as shown below: (note, fill in the software you are purchasing, we've used Kaspersky Standard as an example) Thank you🙏 Flood🐳+🐋
  12. Buenas noches, me llega notificación de renovación con 50% con código promocional, ya en el carrito de compras no lo aplica y genera error.
  13. Yesterday
  14. VPN maakt geen verbinding met die server. Ik heb het al verwijderd en opnieuw geïnstalleerd, maar nog steeds werkt VPN niet.
  15. Hey there! I get the frustration, but it seems like they're just doubling down on security measures. It's common for places to verify IDs for purchases, especially for sensitive items.
  16. @SNH Can you please specify, are you talking about another home access point ? Also , please contact Kaspersky Technical Support.
  17. @Belal Do you use vanilla OpenVPN or official Kaspersky VPN client to connect in Windows? If vanilla OpenVPN in Windows works, please share details about Linux OS version Linux OpenVPN client version Basically we supports 2.4.2 and newer vanilla OpenVPN clients with NCP enabled. If you refer Kaspersky VPN client, please check if it works if force WireGuard protocol in app setting. If it works please consider to use WireGuard configuration instead of OpenVPN with Linux client. Kaspersky VPN WIndows client by default uses Catapult Hydra protocol, right now there is no way to connect Linux device using it.
  18. no ho sempre usato kaspersky ho provato a disinstallare kaspersky plus poichè non andava a buon fine l'installazione dell'update 23h2 di windows
  19. prova A e B già effettuate senza successo proverò con gsi
  20. https://support.kaspersky.com/help/Kaspersky/Mac24_patchA/tr-TR/58556.htm https://support.kaspersky.com/help/Kaspersky/Mac24_patchA/tr-TR/198606.htm Bu kısımları okuyun hala etkinleşmişyorsa destek ile iletişime geçin.
  21. https://support.kaspersky.com/kpm-for-windows/24.0/diagnostics/14524 Sağ tıklayıp "Yönetici olarak" açın KPM'yi. Açılınca bu kısımı devre dışı bırakın. Sorun çözülmez ise Kaspersky ürünlerini kaldırın, kaldırıken lisans kalacak şekilde kaldırıp güncel sürümleri indirin. İndirmeden önce "sfc /scannow" komutunu çalıştırıp bitmesini bekleyin. Sistemi yeniden başlatıp kurulum yapın.
  22. Я оплатил раньше так как подписка заканчивается 17 числа
  23. https://support.kaspersky.com/common/buy/14709 Burayı okumalısınız. Satın alım gerçekleşip ücret kesildiyse dekont ve gerekli belgelerle desteğe başvurmanız gerekir.
  24. 100'e kadar olan ping oyunlarda normal sayılır. VPN ile bağlantılarda gecikmeler yaşanabilir ki bu da normaldir. https://www.kaspersky.com.tr/resource-center/preemptive-safety/vpn-for-gaming https://www.kaspersky.com.tr/resource-center/preemptive-safety/common-vpn-problems Bunları inceleyin.
  25. Support wasn't helpful at all. Every time I turned to them to report something (and I found many bugs) they asked for logs, which I provided, and in the end nothing got solved. I stopped sending tickets when they asked me to install beta versions of products/Testflight versions that can't coexist with stable versions so I can run one to test and another to use as a stable product. A company this big has the resources to test with many versions of iPhone models yet they don't seem to be doing that.
  26. That's not at all what I was talking about. I don't turn my phone off, neither do I cut it off from the internet voluntarily. Strangely my iPad stays connected, but other iPhones (different models) in the same household suffer from the same - protection gets randomly disabled and doesn't re-enable itself. That's a faulty product, not a user fault. A competitor product I used prior to switching to Kaspersky has a toggle built-in for their VPN (all of these products use a VPN to filter traffic) to re-enable itself when the network changes. What Kaspersky needs is proper testing and UX intervention.
  1. Load more activity