All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Yesterday
  2. Вообщем, двойное окно бывает. Крайне редко. И с чем связано- не понятно. Вся система как то медленно загружает пользователя, как будто я вышел из под него и после только выключил или перезапустил пк. Может баг самой windows. Кстати, обратил внимание, что иногда, последняя версия kpm, предлагает сохранить пароли на сайтах, к которым сам же подставляет пароли. Или же, которые внесены в исключения. Баг плавающий. Каких либо закономерностей не заметил. В связи с обновление до 1809, пришлось всё от ЛК удалять полностью, так что продукт пере установлен.
  3. Добрый день, просканируйте сайт пожалуйста чтобы был зеленый значок https://airmax24.ru https://airmax24.ru Просканируйте пожалуйста
  4. Hello team I would be really great if you could scan our website. https://www.magscapital.com/ Thank you for your help.
  5. Bonjour

C'est quoi un statut ?

Ca fait plus d'un an que je ne suis pas venue sur le forum car tout est 100 % nickel et je en retrouve plus "poster un nouveau message".

Une mise a jour de statut jamais vu ça nulle  part.

Ou se trouve poster un nouveau message ?
    merci

6. Welcome. This forum has been superseded by the New Forum, so you will probably not receive a qualified reply here. Please see the New Forum or Tech Support.
  7. Welcome. This forum has been superseded by the New Forum, so you will probably not receive a qualified reply here. Please see the New Forum or Tech Support.
  8. Last week
  9. Hi There, I'm having the same problem. Currently we are on 10.5.1781. Would you be be able to provide script to shirk the database? Getting the following error "Could not allocate space for object 'dbo.TransEventsQueue'.'PK__TransEve__DF98CDDD1332DBDC' in database 'KAV' because the 'PRIMARY' filegroup is full. Create disk space by deleting unneeded files, dropping objects in the filegroup, adding additional files to the filegroup, or setting autogrowth on for existing files in the filegroup." Looking forward to your response.
  10. Hi There, I'm having the same problem. Currently we are on 10.5.1781. Would you be be able to provide script to shirk the database? Getting the following error "Could not allocate space for object 'dbo.TransEventsQueue'.'PK__TransEve__DF98CDDD1332DBDC' in database 'KAV' because the 'PRIMARY' filegroup is full. Create disk space by deleting unneeded files, dropping objects in the filegroup, adding additional files to the filegroup, or setting autogrowth on for existing files in the filegroup." Looking forward to your response.
  11. Hi anybody know when the next big up date is due for kaspersky total security?

12. Таже самая проблема возникла после обновления Security Center до Версия: 11.0.0.1131 Проблема возникла на одной машине с Windows 2008 R2 Standard, после обновления агента до версии 11.0.0.1131 До этого, на прежнем агенте все было в порядке
  13. I apologize to the mods if I have the wrong section. On december 2018 I purchased an annual license of KIS for android with my smartphone. I have the order receipt of the Google Play store. Yesterday I reset my smartphone, but I forgot to save the license (I'm not registered on my kaspersky). What do I have to do to get my license back?
  14. Hello, I have the same issue with a W10 Pro 1803. https://www.dropbox.com/s/sq58rsrf2kft5g5/KL Logs.zip?dl=0 BR
  15. Hi guys!

We are currently investigating a network outage and we would like to request for help to revisit and review the logs specific to our end points connecting to our KSC Server.  Below is the 1 hour network utilization on port 13000.

I want to know if 1.38GB spanning for an hour is normal traffic of end-points and server.

Note: There's no running upgrade version task during the network utilization.

0?ui=2&ik=55dee5cab7&attid=0.1&permmsgid=msg-f:1630870745949525272&th=16a2044d7ee5d518&view=fimg&sz=s0-l75-ft&attbid=ANGjdJ_VJ96y9bhKr1KZeoFxbc4Zr5sPqQ93kh2tLT4mni5mKYa4SwnjhvbzNdqtna7dpiMuIxGK1jxNsG2SIU_2W_YPkfTw4ftUqBMbb0kyyxlCi-IE_L4GrP8clsA&disp=emb

16. Hi guys!

We are currently investigating a network outage and we would like to request for help to revisit and review the logs specific to our end points connecting to our KSC Server.  Below is the 1 hour network utilization on port 13000.

I want to know if 1.38GB spanning for an hour is normal traffic of end-points and server.

Note: There's no running upgrade version task during the network utilization.

0?ui=2&ik=55dee5cab7&attid=0.1&permmsgid=msg-f:1630870745949525272&th=16a2044d7ee5d518&view=fimg&sz=s0-l75-ft&attbid=ANGjdJ_VJ96y9bhKr1KZeoFxbc4Zr5sPqQ93kh2tLT4mni5mKYa4SwnjhvbzNdqtna7dpiMuIxGK1jxNsG2SIU_2W_YPkfTw4ftUqBMbb0kyyxlCi-IE_L4GrP8clsA&disp=emb

17. Ho la versione di Kaspersky total  security 19.0.0.1088(e) e windows 10. Quando uso Save money ,i siti salvati, vengono aperti con windows explorer, mentre vorrei che fosse aperto con Google Chrome. Qualsiasi tentativo di farli aprire con Chrome, sono risultati vani ( ho cambiato più volte l'opzione nelle impostazioni del save money, ma non ci sono riuscito.Debbo postare un  G.S.I?

18. Добрый день! https://promoda-opt.com.ua Повторно отправляю заявку на проверку так как с 17.03.19 - изменений относительно статуса сайта в поисковиках не произошло! Просьба добавить мой сайт на проверку. РЕДАКТИРУЮ - ибо не вижу, как удалить данное сообщение! Простите - всё нормально - первоначально вылезла при проверке страница без https:// - ПРОСЬБА - проигнорировать данное - выше сообщение: "Повторно отправляю ...." С уважением,
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.