All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. end of May - beginning of June This solution has pros and cons. For example, it cannot support older operating systems (Win2000, WinXP) and does not support Linux.
  3. Аналогично. KES 12.4. Не дает открыть некоторые ресурсы. Исключения везде) Не открывет и все. Только "приостановка защиты" позволяет открыть. Есть ли новости? Нашли решение?
  4. Hello @Jojo Mojo, Thank you for the update! Like @harlan4096, we're unable to replicate the issue; ioo - IF you feel the solutions are unsatisfactory, it would be beneficial to enlist assistance from Kaspersky Customer Service, https://support.kaspersky.com/b2c#contacts - on the support page, select either Chat or Email, then fill in template as shown in the image below; please include a video of the error & a *detailed history*. Support may request logs, traces & other data; they will guide you: Please share the outcome with the Community, when it's available? Thank you🙏 Flood🐳+🐋
  5. Сейчас обновляю на более новую версию на 12.4. Появились новые данные проблема стала иметь плавающий эффект, 20 раз не скачивается 1 раз скачивается. Но при выключенном KES сразу качает.
  6. Due to speed issues caused on browsers, I tend to keep this protection off from all the browsers I use.
  7. Restarting the com Hi my friend, hope you're doing well. 1) Did that. Not sure if that was the solution as it works on other tabs that have Gmail opened on it. Only on one or two tabs it didn't work. 2) Yes, it's unchecked already. 3) This is the only solution that seems to work for now. But it's still a non-sustainable one. I am going to check this for a few more days and respond accordingly.
  8. Попробуйте локализовать проблему отключением того или иного модуля "KES", так же изучите события с клиента. Вообще, сомневаюсь, что проблема именно в "KES", т.к. картинка не однозначная.
  9. we know that new krd which support new devices are being tested for several months so when we can get new version released? thanks Actually I really suggest you make a delicated tool for windows system that can allow us to enter windows recovery and perform the virus scan just by one click.
  10. Welcome to Kaspersky Community. Yes, You can add those apps to Trusted Applications, but KFree it's a bit limited about excluding the behavior of the execution of an app, for example in Standard/Plus/Premium, You can exclude this additional items for 1 app: About 1 step: Add to Exclusions, usually is focused when there is a malware detection involded:
  11. Welcome to Kaspersky Community. That's a known bug when You upgrade (overwriting) from KTS to KPlus/Premium, and only in Windows 11. There are 2 diffrent solutions: uninstall and do a clean installation of KPremium, or check this Windows registry workaround, You will not get just the same result, but You will get the old style menu options for scanning and KSN checking:
  12. Today
  13. Merhaba, Vpn bağlı iken videoları açamıyorum. kapttığımda çalışıyor. Ne yapmam lazım?
  14. @lmihael, мне казалось, я в предыдущем сообщении все доступно написал. Удалите первое исключение на вашем скриншоте, а второе отредактируйте: Файл или папка: C:\Windows\AАct_Tools\** Поле "Объект" оставьте пустым. И все должно работать. Чтобы вы в дальнейшем понимали. "Объект" это то, как антивирус детектирует угрозу. То есть то, что написано в поле "Обнаружено" у вас на скриншоте детекта. Но для AAct будет несколько разных детектов. Поэтому вы либо создаете несколько правил для каждого детекта в поле "Объект", либо оставляете поле "Объект" пустым и тогда исключение будет работать для всех детектов для всех файлов по заданному пути. Две звездочки в поле "Файл или папка" означают что исключение будет работать для всех файлов в этой папке и для всех вложенных папок.
  15. У меня тоже не работают и не работали исключения Kaspersky Free версия 21.16.6.467. Скрин прилагаю.
  16. Не работает. Ни Азербайджан, ни Венгрия. НИ-ЧЕ-ГО
  17. Обратитесь в техподдержку https://support.kaspersky.ru/b2c/#contacts
  18. Still a problem on my Account. No Sync possible. Still waiting for Kaspersky Technical Support. I have send them all the data they asked. I already maybe lost 300 Passwords. MacOS, IpadOS, IOS, no sync...
  19. Здравствуйте. Проблема: Пытаюсь скачать с почты mail.ru файл word, файлы не открываются и не на скачиваются если есть в них гиперссылки. Файл проверенный, ссылки не вирусные. Обычные файлы качаются и открываются. Пробовал разными браузерами скачать такого типа файл из почты касперский все равно блокирует. Пробовал отключить защиту для файлов word, не помогло. Обновил Касперский до более свежей версии не помогло Система: Windows 10 home Версия: 22H2 Касперский Endpoint Security Версия: 12.0.0465 Стояла версия 11.8.0.384 обновил до версии 12.0.0465 - не помогло
  20. Hello, I upgraded licence from Total Security to Premium but I miss function to check file manually. Am I doing something wrong? Thank you Ondrej
  1. Load more activity