All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I am experiencing the issue, I also tried to reinstall the password manager, and even all of my Kaspersky applications, it didn't help. I am located in Germany. The Synchronisation on my Android device is still working as it used to, but my windows device, on which I installed KPM yesterday and today isn't working.
  3. Exacto, si no pusiste los datos de tarjeta o número de cuenta bancaría, difícilmente podrán cargarte ninguna cantidad. Por lo que veo has puesto un enlace que redirecciona a la verdadera página 🤔
  4. Активируем интерактивный режим защиты. Имитируем активный вредонос в системе, для этого используем запароленный архив формата zip с тестовым вредоносом и архиватор 7zip. Распаковываем архив через пункт 7zip в контекстном меню ОС, Открываем папку с распакованным вредоносом, продукт детектит вредонос и выдаёт балун, выбираем удалить. Не дожидаясь пока продукт удалит файл, через пункт 7zip контекстного меню ОС распаковываем снова архив с тем же самым вредоносом, 7zip предлагает заменить файл, соглашаемся откроется окно ввода пароля от архива пароль не вводим, ждём пока продукт проинформирует что удаление файла невозможно, и проинформирует о том что удаление будет произведено при перезагрузке ОС, закрываем окно ввода пароля от архива. Выгружаем продукт из памяти - пкм на значке продукта в панели задач, выйти. Запускаем продукт с ярлыка на рабочем столе, заходим в папку с распакованным вредоносом и видим что размер файла стал 0 кб, при попытке запустить файл ОС выдает НЕВОЗМОЖНО ЗАПУСТИТЬ ЭТО ПРИЛОЖЕНИЕ НА ВАШЕМ ПК. Чтобы найти версию для вашего компьютера обратитесь к издателю. То есть предположительно продукт вырезал (побил) файл внутри. Видео могу заснять только сторонней программой поэтому записал трейсы их и прикрепляю https://cloud.qainfo.ru/index.php/s/ivr2JkN2wRZ7taP
  5. Hello: Greetings to all. It happens to me exactly the same. I am in the hands of Kaspersky professionals via email. In my case it only happens with one domain in question. Even with a fresh reinstall of Windows. Nothing seems to work. Just stop the protection and close the application completely from the tray. Just stopping the protection doesn't work either and it's still blocked. It doesn't matter whether you use Kaspersky Internet Security or Kasperky Standard. It also doesn't matter if it's on Windows 10 or 11. Neither does Firefox or Edge. You can see the attached photos. As soon as they find the solution to my problem I will post it to the community. Thank you.
  6. My location is based in INDIA and judging by the thread owner's name, he seems to be indian too
  7. Sorry friends, I have the translator activated here and I didn't check to put it in English. Thank you @harlan4096 for informing me, can you tell me which bugs? There is no changelog of what was fixed, there used to be.
  8. @NEELESH @Shadowsaber This is a strange issue 🤔, can you please provide your géographical location.
  9. 1- https:// bit . ly /venda-de-marshall 2- Si he analizado antes por virus total y no detectó nada 3- Como dije solo puse datos personales que tanto puedo protegerme por el error que cometí 4- La estafa trata de poner tu tarjeta para el descuento pero luego te hacen cobros automaticos (que no te dicen) y asi es como te roban 5- Como ya comente solo puse datos personales pero ningun dato de tarjeta entonces no podrían robarme o si?
  10. Yes I do have the INC number Kaspersky Technical Support - ID INC000016344050 They have asked me to run a program to collect system info and I have send it to them. And just to remind you, same issue persists in android
  11. Good morning guys, As I said in this topic, I would return to the post if by chance the Kaspersky version went from (b) to (c), even having carried out the procedure we discussed here in the topic on this subject. Look at the image when I went to see it today, the version was modified, even though I blocked it. Does anyone have any other way to block updates? as we mentioned in this thread?
  12. @Edson Nanico Você fez o procedimento corretamente? Pois se você realizou o procedimento da forma correta o Kaspersky não irá monitorar o website e irá funcionar normalmente. Além disso, informe a versão do Kaspersky e do seu sistema operacional
  13. Probably fixing bugs, please post en English, thanks.
  14. Boa tarde pessoal, Alguém poderia me dizer o que há de novo nesta nova versão 21.16.6.467(c)? Obrigado!
  15. Today
  16. Hello muhammad.moin, That's may be related to a database issue, it may be full or the event limit has been reached. Try to increase events limits : https://support.kaspersky.com/KSC/14.2/en-US/181228.htm , if you still have issue I suggest that you contact customer support : https://companyaccount.kaspersky.com/account/login
  17. First i would rather uninstall KIS do restart PC and again install same version of KIS.
  18. Also, check my previous post, but the migration should be online, previous to downloading the installer...
  19. Maybe kaspersky will offer you to upgrade to the newest kaspersky product version. But without uninstallation and installation is not possible. Every product must be uninstalled and installed automatically or manually.
  20. Hi nexon,Thanks for the answer 1a. i clean install windows 11 1b.i can not Uninstall kaspersky bcz I don't want to allow some software to access the internet,How can I update the kaspersky without uninstalling it?
  21. Je t'en prie, ravi d'avoir pu te prêter assistance ! Si mon message précédent a répondu à ta question initiale, je t'invite à le marquer comme solution (ça permettra d'augmenter sa visibilité sur le forum et ainsi d'aider les autres utilisateurs).
  22. Hello, Welcome. 1a. Windows 11 was Upgrade from previous version? If yes do clean install of windows (it is recomended after upgrade). 1b. Uninstall kaspersky and restart pc, then install kaspersky update and restart. Also you are using older version. 2. I recommend Windows 10 rather than Windows 11 (new version is not better) especially for windows 11 when is lagging sometimes in games.
  23. Welcome to Kaspersky Community. Try to migrate to the new product line, if already available in your country region: Download: https://www.kaspersky.com/downloads#update-product Your KIS license will activate the new Kaspersky Standard, currently in version 21.16 (soon 21.17).
  24. Noch mal zum Bezahlvorgang bei der Deutschen Bahn, hattest du da eventuell ein "exotisches" Land als VPN ? Versuche es doch mal mit zB Österreich.
  25. Zum Bezahlvorgang bei der Deutschen Bahn kann ich nichts beitragen. 😞 Fritzbox: Du musst sie per IP (192.168.x.x) aufrufen. Einfach "fritz.box" funktioniert nicht.
  1. Load more activity