• Announcements

• Rodion Nagornov

Долгое сохранение сообщений || Delays while posting (click here to read the full text RU/EN)   09/20/2017

Due to some technical reasons visual delays are possible while message sending. Actually your message is published immediately - just interface works long. In such case, please, do not re-send your message immediately! Press F5 to reload the page and check if your message/topic is published. || По техническим причинам возможно визуально долгое отправление сообщений на форуме. Фактически ваше сообщение публикуется мгновенно - долго отрабатывает графика. В случае подобной ситуации, пожалуйста, сначала обновите страницу (F5) и проверьте, появилось ли ваше сообщение. Не пытайтесь сразу отправить его заново.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Desirable features

Hello, We have infromed developers about these suggestions. Thanks you! ps. unfortunately we don't know any concrete implementation dates
  3. Здравствуйте, я с подобной проблемой обращаюсь. Я установил данную галочку на интересующей меня машине, которая находится у меня в отдельной группе: Но далее с этим проблемы: В выборках компьютеров я создал новую выборку правильно ? и далее не знаю как просматривать историю посещения Веб-браузера, как это сделать ?
  4. Ребят помогите разобраться, Kaspersky Security Center10 10.4.343 делаю отчёт о вирусах, а там пусто. В сводной информации все счётчики по нулям. Подскажите что это? Нападение инопланетян или происки коммунистов? Как это можно исправить.
  5. It can not be cleaned. After full scanning, I still dont find any suspicious items. And Malwarebytes reports that there is no problem.
  6. Добрый день! Где взять плагин для управления KES 10.1.0.867? Версия старовата, но нужна именно она
  7. Добрый день, отчет приложил GSI6_KSC-PROD_Administrator_02_20_2018_07_58_45.zip
  8. ConnectWise Automate - Integration

Hi, I have deployed the plugin for our ConnectWise Automate, which works now. Do we need to deploy the ks4msp1.0.2.224_service on each machine that has the Security Center console installed on? Thanks
  9. Today
  10. Установка на другой диск, скажем так, не рекомендуется. Не пробовали разобраться в чём причина, почему на диске С быстро заканчивается место?
  11. Oh, good, that worked! Thanks!
  12. Lambo23 кавычки лишние. B:\kis1.exe /pINSTALLDIR=B:\GAMES\kis2018
  13. Alpha Shopper Virus [moved]

Welcome. Kaspersky Settings > Additional > Threats and exclusions > Detection types > enable Detect Other Software. and do a databases update > reboot, then do a scan. Clear the contents of your Temp folder, instructions: http://support.kaspersky.com/1161 and then reboot. After that, uninstall any recently installed junk > reboot. After that, uninstall any and all junk toolbars > reboot. Uninstall/disable any and all junk browser add-ons and extensions and plugins in all of your browsers. Remove the junk argument from the target field of the browser shortcut properties. Remove any and all junk search providers in all of your browsers. Then if need be, change your home page, in all of your browsers. How to clean up your browsers: http://support.kaspersky.com/us/viruses/solutions/10319 If you are using a router, reset the router, change the router password to a strong password, enter the correct information according to your internet providers instructions, then clear browser cache and cookies, reboot. Any better after that? If still no go, please see: Kaspersky Lab Forum > English User Forum > Virus-related issues > the second Important topic. There, you will find instructions for GSI and AVZ logs. Please see the small print that is located at the bottom of this message.
  14. Welcome. Under the license section, try to update subscription status and restart the PC. Let us know if this works.
  15. Admin, я уже все перепробывал : Делал низкоуровневое форматирование флешки скачивал новый образ и записывал заново. Повторюсь результат один и тот же, на любых пк Ничего не помогает
  16. 1. Please post the full, complete detection details. File name, path, location. 2. Please see: Kaspersky Lab Forum > English User Forum > Virus-related issues > the second (2nd) Important topic. There, you will find instructions for GSI and AVZ logs. Please open a new topic for yourself, and post your logs and your detection details in your new topic, because this old, lengthy topic is closed. Please see the small print that is located at the bottom of this message.
  17. chromesearch.info https://chromesearch.info/search/?q=%s&uid=qTM6GGjcgx1sXc9%2BOcNxrGyOG5f4mKt4yh9%2BGDfegmx4CDnRFpCVsd951PaduYa19HTSpai28hLVJU8RYmplvBxwLKLr&pid=fob Hello, i have the above add on. It's the alpha shopper extension and I cannot be able to remove it and it has taken hold of my chrome browser. I have tried using Kaspersky but it does not detect it. Any help?
  18. chromesearch.info https://chromesearch.info/search/?q=%s&uid=qTM6GGjcgx1sXc9%2BOcNxrGyOG5f4mKt4yh9%2BGDfegmx4CDnRFpCVsd951PaduYa19HTSpai28hLVJU8RYmplvBxwLKLr&pid=fob Hello, i have the above add on. It's the alpha shopper extension and I cannot be able to remove it and it has taken hold of my chrome browser. I have tried using Kaspersky but it does not detect it. Any help?
  19. Hello. Please follow this article in order to provide necessary diagnostic data
  20. I re-newed my license using the "find my order option" and was able to pay with PayPal for the auto renewal option, but my Kaspersky app is still saying my subscription is expired. Do I have to wait or do I have to pay $90 with a credit card this time to renew my subscription? It says in my Licenses tab on My.Kaspersky that it is active for the same key that is showing in the application. The activation date for my subscription in the Licenses tab still says the date when I first activated it which was 2017.
  21. Error installing Office 2016 with the antivirus installed. The only way to install office is by turning off the Enable Self-Defense module or by uninstalling the antivirus.
  22. No encryption policy specified

Hello. According to your last GSI report workstation is using KES 10SP1MR2 and policy in your fridays screenshot is for KES 10SP2. You will need to create a policy for the exact version of Kaspersky Endpoint Security that you are using. In order to create policy for KES 10SP1MR2 your Security Center will need an appropriate plug-in which could be found on this page https://support.kaspersky.com/9333
  23. KPM Registration

Here are some preliminary tasks to carry on Open your I guess you've KIS - 2018 | Antivirus program >>click "My kaspersky" link and Log in >>once the app is opened >>click the Licenses-Tab >>Locate the KPManager.. On the right lookup for the >>Details - Wheel icon click on it - >>Find the line to Enter the KPM 32 characters Key >>Not sure if display a [Save or Add button] if it works follow any further steps to finish the activation if this fails contact Technical support again..As you mentioned above you've an opened ticket with them, so get in touch again to get help and avoid to use too much .. italic characters in your posts
  24. Icloud login fail - High Sierra

Just as an update insofar as my experiences are concerned...my problem ,as indicated in these posts was solved at the time however last month (January) my MacBook Pro (2013 year model running high sierra) failed to start completely. I took it to Apple and after 2 attempts to fix the problem they replaced High Sierra with Sierra and advised me to "update" but not "upgrade". Something to do with the age of my laptop !! Anyhow I am back to Sierra + Kaspersky of course and everything seems to be working... Cheers, William
  25. Bonjour. Mon anti virus Kaspersky Internet Sécurity détecte un virus : « MEM :Trojan-Spy.win32.Agen. gen » Emplacement System Mémory. Cet anti virus me dit qu’il est impossible de réparer l’objet détecté. Etant faible dans les manipulations logicielles, Je vous prie de bien vouloir m’expliquer par écrit toutes les manipulations à effectuer pour résoudre ce problème. J’utilise le Windows 8.1 et mon anti virus à encore 114 jours de validité. Je vous remercie par avance.
  26. Yesterday
  27. O KAVRemover remove as versões 2018. Tente reinstalar o KAV e desinstalar usando o KAVRemover.
  28. Entre em contato com o suporte no telefone 0800 038 50 76 Opção 1 ou via My Kaspersky clicando aqui.
  1. Load more activity