I understand most of the problems I'm experiencing with KIS2009 may be related to not having uninstalled version 7: constant interruptions during browsing, KIS at 99% cpu occuring every few minutes...

I'd like the process to go extremely smoothly!

To begin I feel I should place a key into my personal cabinet, but I don't know where to find the key, and strangely enough the only version listed in my personal cabinet is for version 7 even though I'm registed for 2009.

Please give a step by step to make the uninstalltion/reinstallation as painless and quick as possible.

Thank you!

It might be registered as a 7.0 license, it means nothing since they are good for 2009 and 2010 when it comes..........so if the lenght of the license is correct........................use it. :)

It might be registered as a 7.0 license, it means nothing since they are good for 2009 and 2010 when it comes..........so if the lenght of the license is correct........................use it. :)

okay, thanks Don, I'll go ahead, uninstall KIS using the kis uninstaller and do a clean reinstall

Edited by jbe