Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gear2d

Kaspersky and Download Manager Problem

2 posts in this topic

I am using Kaspersky TS 8.0 and every time I try to use my browser (Firefox) at the same time I am using my download manager to download videos (Free Download Manager) the connection to the manager is cut off. I know its Kaspersky because if I shut Kaspersky down, everything works fine. If the download manager is open and downloading and I go and open firefox, the connection to the manager is shut off so I can use the browser. Why is Kaspersky doings this, and is there anyway to fix this problem?

I am using Kaspersky TS 8.0 and every time I try to use my browser (Firefox) at the same time I am using my download manager to download videos (Free Download Manager) the connection to the manager is cut off. I know its Kaspersky because if I shut Kaspersky down, everything works fine. If the download manager is open and downloading and I go and open firefox, the connection to the manager is shut off so I can use the browser. Why is Kaspersky doings this, and is there anyway to fix this problem?

I think I got it. For anyone with a similar problem, in Kaspersky go to setting->Threats and exclusions->Trusted Zone->Trusted Application tab and add FDM to it and check mark the boxes that state Do not scan..., Do not monitor..., and Do not scan network.....

Then restart FDM and your good to go.

Edited by gear2d