Sign in to follow this  
Stumpus

Resource usage.

I'm going to try and start edging Kaspersky into some of my clients' networks, but I am concerned over potential speed/performance issues on the workstations. In many situations, we are still using old Norton 7.5 corporate, which does a really poor job, but it is practically transparent to the user. The newer Norton products don't really do much better (and they have to slow the PC down that much more to do it). I've also run across a few people that have fallen into the Norton Internet Security 2006 trap (horrible piece of software in my experience thus far).

Anyway, obviously it depends on certain settings, but say I wanted to provide maximum real-time protection on even an older machine that meets just the minimum hardware requirements. A system like the minimum is going to be pretty bad anyway, but would it still be usable with the KAV client loaded? AVG seems to perform admirably in this regard, but I'd really rather go with a product in which I have the most confidence.

...just tell us what machines you're using and we can say if it's usefull/possible or not :rolleyes:

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.