Sign in to follow this  
Ranek

Running Kaspersky with an anti cheat for games

I recently just bought a new computer and downloaded Kaspersky IS 2009 to use as protection. But since installing Kaspersky a game i use called Medal of Honor: Allied Assault will no longer run with the Anti cheat used called DMW. When i load up the game and try to connect to a DMW protected server i get kicked for RSAENH.DLL. I researched what this is and found that its pretty important so can't really remove it.

But this is definately caused by Kasperky because after uninstalling kaspersky, the game and DMW returned to work as normal. Than after installing again, it stopped working. Another thing that is strange is that i have another PC also using XP and running KIS09 that doesn't experience this problem.

Does anyone know of a way to fix this?

Thanks

Chris

Try adding the app.............. to the trusted Application list and check if this works out. :supercool:

Try adding the app.............. to the trusted Application list and check if this works out. :supercool:

I've tried this but it didn't seem to have any effect.

I did this aswell, and the same problem still occurs. I even allowed everything to do with DMW, and it still didn't have any affect.

Any other idea anyone?

Edited by Ranek

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.